[COMPLETE] Unto Caesar by Emma Orczy-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I've added it now - it sort of got lost in the chatter. Thank you :D
I hadn't noticed till I went into my folder , but you are not spelling caesar the way the book title has it (neither are strictly speaking correct , dipthongs are a bit outdated now. I've fixed the others and will fix this one - otherwise the files will not play in order

Anne
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Sorry, I don't know how that happened, I am very familiar with the word "caesar" and usually spell it right. I hope it doesn't cause you too much re-uploading time :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

No , I just change it - I can edit the name in my uploader folder. There were 3 variations there , some cesar as well so I didn't actually check whose files they were - just changed them :D

Anne
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I was wondering, I noticed that chpt 10 still says, 'read PL notes'. Is there still something I have to change with that chpt, I can't remember. I should have 34 done today and then we are done :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It will it was PLed , you just need to look , it's easier if you remember the date you posted .

Anne

viewtopic.php?p=1438087#p1438087 I've fixed all the file names , if you fix the silence and upload that would be good , best if you just use the right file name
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Here is chpt 34, I hope all is good with it.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_34_orczy_128kb.mp3 26:34
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

annise wrote: March 14th, 2018, 2:06 pm It will it was PLed , you just need to look , it's easier if you remember the date you posted .

Anne

viewtopic.php?p=1438087#p1438087 I've fixed all the file names , if you fix the silence and upload that would be good , best if you just use the right file name
Sorry Anne, I don't quite understand. What chpt do you want me to lengthen and repost, 10 or 20?
Hope Kuerschner

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

section 10 is the only one with PL noes that I can see - so section 10 please
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I edited this one. It should have the added time and proper name.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_10_orczy_128kb.mp3 14:22
Hope Kuerschner

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Thanks! It's PL OK :)
Adele

Chapter 30 sounds great! There's two PL notes: there's a repeat around 40:00 and there's also a line in the end silence after you say "End of Chapter 30". Thanks! :)
Adele

Post by Win2017 »

Sorry I didn't really find anything at min40, unless it was when I said "the soil trembling" and then repeated it, or something like that. Whatever, I tried to correct it :D And I cut that bit at the end, not sure how that got there :? :D
Anyway I hope it's good now.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untoceasar_30_orczy_128kb.mp3 45:07
Hope Kuerschner

AdeledePignerolles

That was it :) It's PL OK and so is Chapter 34, so we are done! :clap: Thanks everyone!!!
Adele

Post by annise »

I'll get started - may take a while for me to sort out the file names.

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

All done.
Thanks Adele and all the readers , another book in the catalogue .

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/unto-caesar-by-baroness-orczy/]

Anne