[COMPLETE] Unto Caesar by Emma Orczy-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Also, how do all of you pronounce Folces. My mom pronounces in (Fol-chay) or maybe (Fouhl-kay). If that makes any sense. Anyway if you could shed light on it that would be great as I don't know how to say it at all, and I am assuming some of you have come across it already. Thanks :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:9: Hello Adele:
I tried to send you a private message re Chapter 33 and said i would claim it. I don't think you received it? However as I mentioned before I broke my wrist approximately 7 weeks ago and found typing rather difficult. My cast is off and I am trying to type in both the upper case and the low. I have had a computer shut down and it took me almost 3 frustrating days to have it fixed. I have change my e-mail address and I would like to know what I have to do to send it to "LibriVox, so that you can receive and send me notifications.
:help: Jules
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I've claimed 33 for you Jules so you can go ahead - glad your arm is out of plaster :D
Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Win2017 wrote: March 2nd, 2018, 7:34 pm Also, how do all of you pronounce Folces. My mom pronounces in (Fol-chay) or maybe (Fouhl-kay). If that makes any sense. Anyway if you could shed light on it that would be great as I don't know how to say it at all, and I am assuming some of you have come across it already. Thanks :)
I'd say Fol-chay but Adele has listened to the rest so may have a different view

Anne
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, thanks I am just going to go with (Fol-chay) :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:D Hello Annise:
I can't seem to find the listing in the book section for unto Ceasar. I will need it to upload Chapter 33 when I finish recording it.
:D Jules
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Thanks everyone! I don't really know how to pronounce that so however you want to say it is great :)
@Jules this project is now in the "Readers Found" section instead of "Readers Wanted".
Adele

Post by Jules8 »

Jules8 wrote: March 5th, 2018, 9:16 am :D Hello Annise:
I can't seem to find the listing in the book section for unto Ceasar. I will need it to upload Chapter 33 when I finish recording it.
:D Jules
Voltaire
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Just post it here Jules and Adele and i will manage

Anne
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

Hello Adele and Annise:I found another way to access the unloader and that was to find your names and click on the books that you guys are working on. It worked.
The time and the URL
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_33_orczy.mp3
db---89
Jules
The book is not on the list and it was challenging to find a back door.
Jules
Voltaire
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

The book is there Jules , you just aren't spelling caesar the way the book does . It's Caesar not Ceasar . If you can't find something you know should be there it sometimes helps to search for the author I find

Anne
Bill Mosley

Post by Bill Mosley »

Howdy from Texas!

Here's

31 Chapter XXXI Bill Mosley

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_31_orczy.mp3

18:36

Angst in crisis.....
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss
AdeledePignerolles

Bill Mosley wrote: March 8th, 2018, 11:05 pm Howdy from Texas!

Here's

31 Chapter XXXI Bill Mosley

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_31_orczy.mp3

18:36

Angst in crisis.....
Thank you! :)
Jules8 wrote: March 7th, 2018, 12:34 pm Hello Adele and Annise:I found another way to access the unloader and that was to find your names and click on the books that you guys are working on. It worked.
The time and the URL
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untocaesar_33_orczy.mp3
db---89
Jules
The book is not on the list and it was challenging to find a back door.
Jules
Thanks!
Adele

Chapters 31, 32, and 33 are PL OK!
Adele

Post by Win2017 »

Just so you know I did upload chpt 30 a few posts ago, I noticed you don't have it on the MW yet, and I thought maybe you just missed it. :)
Hope Kuerschner