COMPLETE [poetry] The Mother's Dream by Hannah F Gould -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
ScottKelley
Posts: 83
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 5:09 am
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Post by ScottKelley » October 24th, 2017, 5:10 am

Carolin wrote:we have orphans!
I don't mind taking on more to help complete this project, but given that I already have many pieces read, I wasn't sure if you'd rather wait for another readers. It's totally up to you! If you want to wait and see if you get more volunteers, great! If after a while you need people to finish this, shoot me a PM and I'll take on the balance. :D
Scott Kelley

aniroo
Posts: 492
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » October 24th, 2017, 6:35 am

Sections 67, 73, 77, 89 PL Ok :thumbs:

Section 72 has a repeat at 1:55 "and parted thus"

aniroo

quite a plot twist on the Eagle poem :lol:
aniroo

ScottKelley
Posts: 83
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 5:09 am
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Post by ScottKelley » October 24th, 2017, 6:52 am

aniroo wrote:Sections 67, 73, 77, 89 PL Ok :thumbs:

Section 72 has a repeat at 1:55 "and parted thus"

aniroo

quite a plot twist on the Eagle poem :lol:
Haha, indeed! My apologizes, corrected track below-


https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/mothersdream_72_gould_128kb.mp3
Scott Kelley

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 24th, 2017, 1:18 pm

Thank you both :thumbs:
Carolin

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 24th, 2017, 1:20 pm

ScottKelley wrote:
Carolin wrote:we have orphans!
I don't mind taking on more to help complete this project, but given that I already have many pieces read, I wasn't sure if you'd rather wait for another readers. It's totally up to you! If you want to wait and see if you get more volunteers, great! If after a while you need people to finish this, shoot me a PM and I'll take on the balance. :D
You are more than welcome to read any or all of the orphans. There is so much poetry going on that i dont think we need to wait on other readers :) let me know which poems youd like to claim :) thank you!
Carolin

ScottKelley
Posts: 83
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 5:09 am
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Post by ScottKelley » October 24th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Carolin wrote:
ScottKelley wrote:
Carolin wrote:we have orphans!
I don't mind taking on more to help complete this project, but given that I already have many pieces read, I wasn't sure if you'd rather wait for another readers. It's totally up to you! If you want to wait and see if you get more volunteers, great! If after a while you need people to finish this, shoot me a PM and I'll take on the balance. :D
You are more than welcome to read any or all of the orphans. There is so much poetry going on that i dont think we need to wait on other readers :) let me know which poems youd like to claim :) thank you!

Ok I'll take all the orphans and will do my best to give them a good home. :wink:
Scott Kelley

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 24th, 2017, 2:22 pm

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin

hoberlander
Posts: 7
Joined: July 21st, 2017, 12:16 pm

Post by hoberlander » October 24th, 2017, 3:32 pm


Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 24th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Thank you :D
Carolin

aniroo
Posts: 492
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » October 25th, 2017, 8:12 am

Section #72 PL OK

thanks,

aniroo
aniroo

aniroo
Posts: 492
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » October 25th, 2017, 8:27 am

Sections #76, #80, #94 PL OK :clap:

thanks,

aniroo

the mushroom poem was really sweet :)
aniroo

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 25th, 2017, 9:39 am

thank you :)
Carolin

hoberlander
Posts: 7
Joined: July 21st, 2017, 12:16 pm

Post by hoberlander » October 25th, 2017, 2:11 pm

aniroo wrote:Sections #76, #80, #94 PL OK :clap:

thanks,

aniroo

the mushroom poem was really sweet :)
Thank you so much!

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38455
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » October 29th, 2017, 12:47 am

Aniroo, section 65 is pl ok :thumbs:
Carolin


Post Reply