COMPLETE [poetry] The Mother's Dream by Hannah F Gould -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jojopandaabear

Post by jojopandaabear »

Hi! As I replied on the other thread, you can just use my full name, Joelee Pasztor. Once I get a response to the 1-minute-read, I'll start recording. Thank you!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you both :D
Carolin
JMBurnworth

Post by JMBurnworth »

Please assign me Vivy Vain. I have already recorded it and simply need to edit. I will strive to do more as well.
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

I would like to volunteer to proof listen. I've read the FAQ and watched some videos on youtube. What's next?
aniroo :wink:
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

JMBurnworth wrote:Please assign me Vivy Vain. I have already recorded it and simply need to edit. I will strive to do more as well.
Thank you! :thumbs:
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

aniroo wrote:I would like to volunteer to proof listen. I've read the FAQ and watched some videos on youtube. What's next?
Thank you for volunteering :D

Proof listening is easy, and you can get started right away. Also remember that you can always ask if you have any questions.

As dpl, you also get access to the magic window. To get your credentials, pretend youve forgotten your password and the system will generate one for you. You can change it then. As dpl you only need to worry about the right hand column that has the status (ready for pl, see pl notes, pl ok, etc). Try it out and have fun!
Carolin
bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

aniroo wrote:I would like to volunteer to proof listen. I've read the FAQ and watched some videos on youtube. What's next?
If you're volunteering for DPLing I will leave the PLing here good luck :thumbs:
bdanzige
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Sections 1-7, 9, 10 PL OK.
Your reading is very smooth, but there is just one thing to look out for. Your volume is at the very top of the acceptable level of 92 dB. Some of your sections went over 92, but not by much. You can use the Checker program to keep track of it in the future if you want, that's the program I used to check your volume. It wasn't hard to listen to, but technically it's very close to the top volume. :clap:

Section 8 had a repeated section, looks like you repeated it and forgot to cut one of the sections. It's around 1:49 and starts with "but do you think the tender brood" (be sure to recheck time and post it when you re-upload )

aniroo
aniroo :wink:
acarlow

Post by acarlow »

May I request 40, 41, & 42?
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you both :thumbs:
Carolin
acarlow

Post by acarlow »

aniroo