[Complete] Tales of Laughter by Smith and Wiggin - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Following advice from other admins, I am enforcing the 2 month deadline. If you are going to need extra time, you must ask for an extension before the 2 months expires. After that, if it is reassigned, please treat it as "lesson learned". It is the BC's discretion when a section is orphaned and your responsibility to monitor the deadline date.

Going forward, Lynda's version of Hans in Luck and TJ's version of The Wonderful Tea-Kettle that will be used. Any additional recordings may be submitted to the Children's Short Works project. Please see that thread to determine how your file needs to be adapted (intro/outdo/file name).
I am sorry if you do not feel this is fair, but LV has policies and I am trying to be reasonable while adhering to those policies.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Sections 76 & 123 are PL OK!

Section 77 has one repeat at 9:11 "But when the jackal got near the palace....but when the jackal got near the place..."
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Lynne and Kristin -

Here is Section 77 back with edit done -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_077_wiggin_128kb.mp3 - 12:28

Thanks for the feedback!

The other 3 sections will be along very soon - I recorded them all in a row yesterday and then when listening to them afterwards realized Audible was set to my laptop mic not my headset and the recordings all need to be redone :(
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

PL NOTES:

19 -
--At 03:10 the word "peasant" was read as "pheasant" (this gave me a chuckle as it was a sentence about a peasant leading a cow, but the picture of a pheasant leading a cow was funny to me).
--At 14:19 a repeat "of cold...of the cold water"

87-
--At 02:35 a repeat of "Gudbrand thought..."

117 is PL OK!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Lmnei wrote:Hi Lynne and Kristin -

Here is Section 77 back with edit done -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_077_wiggin_128kb.mp3 - 12:28

Thanks for the feedback!

The other 3 sections will be along very soon - I recorded them all in a row yesterday and then when listening to them afterwards realized Audible was set to my laptop mic not my headset and the recordings all need to be redone :(
This is now PL OK!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Section 126 is PL OK!
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thank you
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Section 87 is PL OK!

Section 19 is an interesting story. It has the intro/outro for the short story collection, which makes sense because I think the link that was originally in the MW was the file you had uploaded the first time around, before being asked to submit Hans to the short story collection, but the file you have would have still had the other intro/outro on it.

Long story short, Section 19 needs the intro/outro redone, please.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Kristin - sorry! That is my fault about 19 - I will fix it this afternoon when I get home. You are absolutely right - I changed the file for the short story collection and forgot to change it back. :roll:
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thank you.
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

All are PL OK!