[Complete] The Mysteries of London Vol.3 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 27th, 2018, 6:18 pm

Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

antonygirgis
Posts: 26
Joined: April 4th, 2018, 4:24 am

Post by antonygirgis » April 28th, 2018, 9:32 am

Hi there!
Could I claim sections 78, 80, 81, 83, 84. 85, 87, 89, 90, 91, and 92?
Thanks!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 28th, 2018, 7:25 pm

antonygirgis wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:32 am
Hi there!
Could I claim sections 78, 80, 81, 83, 84. 85, 87, 89, 90, 91, and 92?
Thanks!
Thank you for claiming. I have assigned those sections to you... but be warned, that is quite a lot of work you are taking on. If you find it is too much, there's no shame in relinquishing claims; or asking for an extension if you need more time.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

GillH
Posts: 1248
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » May 1st, 2018, 10:03 am

Can I claim 99?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 1st, 2018, 12:11 pm

GillH wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 10:03 am
Can I claim 99?
Thanks for claiming
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » May 3rd, 2018, 12:29 pm

April

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 3rd, 2018, 12:32 pm

Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » May 3rd, 2018, 12:34 pm

Lynnet wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 12:32 pm
Thank you
:thumbs:
April

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » May 3rd, 2018, 1:16 pm

107 PL OK.

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » May 3rd, 2018, 1:40 pm

craigdav1 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 1:16 pm
107 PL OK.
Whew... :clap
I love reading audio for LV.
It has now been 2 years since I created my lv account and I have read, by my listing, 199 different items.
Started with the poem and than onto sections, chapters, play parts, more sections, poems and 2 solos in the mix as well.
This is not new for you to hear.
Once again it is time for me to take on my next project(s).
Spring has sprung LOTS of items that I have "bookmarked" as quite a few of them that caught my interest.
I will think it over and choose wisely.
It is with my utmost and most sincere thanks to all who are involved in this project so that I am able to record to my hearts' content.
Have a great day!!
April

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 3rd, 2018, 2:59 pm

adr6090 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 1:40 pm
craigdav1 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 1:16 pm
107 PL OK.
Whew... :clap
I love reading audio for LV.
It has now been 2 years since I created my lv account and I have read, by my listing, 199 different items.
Started with the poem and than onto sections, chapters, play parts, more sections, poems and 2 solos in the mix as well.
This is not new for you to hear.
Once again it is time for me to take on my next project(s).
Spring has sprung LOTS of items that I have "bookmarked" as quite a few of them that caught my interest.
I will think it over and choose wisely.
It is with my utmost and most sincere thanks to all who are involved in this project so that I am able to record to my hearts' content.
Have a great day!!
Maybe it's time to think about a solo? Just sayin'...
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

GFulczyk
Posts: 2
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 8:30 am

Post by GFulczyk » May 3rd, 2018, 4:07 pm

I would like to claim
95 The Surprise -- Jeffreys and Old Death
Gonna be my first recording, any tips on audio editing ? :D

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » May 3rd, 2018, 4:16 pm

Lynnet wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 2:59 pm
adr6090 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 1:40 pm
craigdav1 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 1:16 pm
107 PL OK.
Whew... :clap
I love reading audio for LV.
It has now been 2 years since I created my lv account and I have read, by my listing, 199 different items.
Started with the poem and than onto sections, chapters, play parts, more sections, poems and 2 solos in the mix as well.
This is not new for you to hear.
Once again it is time for me to take on my next project(s).
Spring has sprung LOTS of items that I have "bookmarked" as quite a few of them that caught my interest.
I will think it over and choose wisely.
It is with my utmost and most sincere thanks to all who are involved in this project so that I am able to record to my hearts' content.
Have a great day!!
Maybe it's time to think about a solo? Just sayin'...
I have already done 2 solos. Probably in the future I will do another one, not today though.
My mind is thinking of a story for a non fiction thread or a poem....or something for children like a fairy tale thread.
I am probably not going to record anything until next week.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!!
April6090
April

antonygirgis
Posts: 26
Joined: April 4th, 2018, 4:24 am

Post by antonygirgis » May 4th, 2018, 6:10 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21599
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 4th, 2018, 6:45 pm

antonygirgis wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 6:10 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondonvol3_078_reynolds_128kb.mp3
(File duration 23:53)
Ready for PL. Thanks!
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

Post Reply