Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 17th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Post Posted:: August 26th, 2017, 4:30 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Elizabby wrote:
Charlotte Welldon Act 5, and Epilogue. I wasn't sure if you wanted the final outro read after the epilogue, so you have it here anyway along with 5 seconds of silence at the end.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/oroonoko_charlottewelldon_5.mp3 (7:01)

excellent ending Beth :clap: again no error found. And this time you were "all woman" throughout the act.

I think the Outro is read by the narrator though, but thanks for including it nevertheless. Better one too many than not enough.

Tomas, I checked with the original and Beth read two lines that were not in the original text, but I think that might have been an error in the text, as her lines actually make more sense.

PL ok

Sonia

Post Posted:: August 26th, 2017, 4:46 pm 

Act 2 is ready for PL! It was a pleasure to edit this one. Everyone sounds amazing together! :clap:

Currently signed up for:
La Bohème | The Mikado | Orra: A Tragedy | The Goddess: A Demon | One-Act Play Collection 10 | The Gamester | Amends for Ladies

Post Posted:: August 27th, 2017, 8:00 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

WiltedScribe wrote:
Act 2 is ready for PL! It was a pleasure to edit this one. Everyone sounds amazing together! :clap:

I agree, an amazing ensemble :9: you were all great but special kudos here for Todd who plays the sighing lover to perfection here. I loved the ending scene with Oroonoko and Imoinda immensely.

PL ok again

only one act left !

Sonia

Post Posted:: September 6th, 2017, 7:48 am 

I will look to record this in the next 24 hours so that it can be finished. I'm back to recording strength on my voice

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years...

Post Posted:: September 12th, 2017, 9:37 pm 

Here is my final part for Stanmore.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/oroonoko_stanmore_5.mp3

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years...

Post Posted:: September 13th, 2017, 12:20 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

jasonb wrote:

hurray !!!! our long awaited final part is in :9: excellent Jason, thank you. And you took extra care of doing a memorable final exclamation. I loved the almost breathless astonishment you put into this outcry !

Stanmore Act 5 PL ok.

Now we only have to wait for Tomas to drag himself out of the theatre complex :mrgreen: and then this final act can be assembled.

Sonia

Post Posted:: September 20th, 2017, 5:10 pm 

Alright, Act 5 has been edited and is now ready for PL. If it's good, we'll be ready to catalog! :D

Currently signed up for:
La Bohème | The Mikado | Orra: A Tragedy | The Goddess: A Demon | One-Act Play Collection 10 | The Gamester | Amends for Ladies

Post Posted:: September 21st, 2017, 8:53 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

WiltedScribe wrote:
Alright, Act 5 has been edited and is now ready for PL. If it's good, we'll be ready to catalog! :D

BRAVO to the entire cast :clap: this was a wonderful ending. All the actors gave their best and were great, each in their role, but the special highlight for me personally in this Act was Oroonoko's and Imoinda's final dialogues and death scene. Powerfully and emotionally acted out. :9:

Oh: and special kudos for Algy's dying groan. :mrgreen: Great choice to leave it all in and take out the stage directions here, Tomas. We really didn't need them with this performance :thumbs:

Act 5 PL ok and that means: Oroonoko is ready to be released :)

Sonia

Post Posted:: September 21st, 2017, 12:47 pm 

Woohoo! Another play in the books! :clap: At first I didn't think we'd get this done in three months, so I have our fantastic cast of volunteers to thank for that. :D And, of course, our irreplaceable DPL, Sonia!

I'll probably be launching another play soon-ish. Just gotta figure out which one. In the meantime, enjoy listening to this one! :mrgreen:

Currently signed up for:

Post Posted:: September 21st, 2017, 5:01 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

This project is now complete and can be found in our catalog here: https://librivox.org/oroonoko-by-thomas-southerne/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14