COMPLETE-GROUP: Manx Fairy Tales by Sophia Morrison -ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
rrobinson84
Posts: 74
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 7:53 pm
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by rrobinson84 » March 26th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Section 32, John-y-Chairn's Journey, Posted and ready for PL.

Duration: 04:30
Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/manxfairytales_32_morrison_128kb.mp3
Robert Robinson

afutterer
Posts: 3437
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » April 3rd, 2018, 9:08 am

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 16, 18, 19, 21, 24, 32, 38

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

afutterer
Posts: 3437
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » April 24th, 2018, 11:43 am

We have orphans!

1,13,20,28,39,40,41
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7294
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » April 24th, 2018, 7:13 pm

I'll move you back to Readers Wanted until they are taken.
Cheers!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood

PhilomenaVA
Posts: 2
Joined: May 5th, 2018, 8:24 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by PhilomenaVA » May 6th, 2018, 7:04 pm

I'd love to read for sections 1 and 13 if they still need readers?

Darko
Posts: 20
Joined: February 12th, 2010, 1:23 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Darko » May 6th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Hi! This will be my very first recording. How about I take small bite... with this:

#39 The Cormorant and the Bat

Thanks!
Darko

afutterer
Posts: 3437
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » May 7th, 2018, 7:30 am

PhilomenaVA wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 7:04 pm
I'd love to read for sections 1 and 13 if they still need readers?
Hi there and thanks so much for volunteering! I see you have completed your 1-minute test. That is great! I will need to add you as a reader so I will need to know if you have a name you would like credited, or this can be your username. Also, If you have a website you would like linked to your profile. Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

afutterer
Posts: 3437
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » May 7th, 2018, 7:33 am

Darko wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Hi! This will be my very first recording. How about I take small bite... with this:

#39 The Cormorant and the Bat

Thanks!
Darko
You've got it. Welcome to Librivox, Thanks for volunteering, and have fun!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

PhilomenaVA
Posts: 2
Joined: May 5th, 2018, 8:24 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by PhilomenaVA » May 7th, 2018, 8:12 am

afutterer wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 7:30 am
PhilomenaVA wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 7:04 pm
I'd love to read for sections 1 and 13 if they still need readers?
Hi there and thanks so much for volunteering! I see you have completed your 1-minute test. That is great! I will need to add you as a reader so I will need to know if you have a name you would like credited, or this can be your username. Also, If you have a website you would like linked to your profile. Thanks!
My name is Philomena Lancione! Thanks so much ^^

GillH
Posts: 622
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: Saudi Arabia

Post by GillH » May 10th, 2018, 12:10 pm

I could take 40 and 41.

afutterer
Posts: 3437
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » May 11th, 2018, 9:22 am

GillH wrote:
May 10th, 2018, 12:10 pm
I could take 40 and 41.
You got them. Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

elizaswann
Posts: 10
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Post by elizaswann » May 14th, 2018, 8:56 pm

Hi there,

I would like to claim section 28, Stories about Birds.

Thanks,
Eliza

Darko
Posts: 20
Joined: February 12th, 2010, 1:23 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Darko » May 15th, 2018, 1:37 am

May I present: my first Librivox recording to be proofed! (not counting the 1 minute test)

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/manxfairytales_39_morrison_128kb.mp3

I welcome all feedback. I want to do more of this with my life. :)

Thanks Anthony!
Darko


P.S. As an aside, I went on a road trip with my mom last week. I told her about Librivox and what I'd volunteered for, and I played her my 1 minute test recording through the rental car's sound system. She said "I can't make that sound like you!" ... :shock: ... It sounds like me to me! :lol: But.... anyway, I welcome ALL feedback!



afutterer wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 7:33 am
Darko wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Hi! This will be my very first recording. How about I take small bite... with this:

#39 The Cormorant and the Bat

Thanks!
Darko
You've got it. Welcome to Librivox, Thanks for volunteering, and have fun!

Darko
Posts: 20
Joined: February 12th, 2010, 1:23 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Darko » May 15th, 2018, 1:40 am

Ah yes, and the file duration should be 2:03

GillH
Posts: 622
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: Saudi Arabia

Post by GillH » May 15th, 2018, 6:52 pm


Post Reply