COMPLETE-GROUP: Manx Fairy Tales by Sophia Morrison -ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Foon

Post by Foon »

Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks so much! No worries about your Manx. I do not require any particular style of accent. "A" for effort on looking stuff up though! I am sure it will add a fantastic element to the work! Can't wait to listen!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 1, 13, 15, 31

PL OK

Thanks so much Foon!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

So we have an issue! Section 07 requires an update and I am not recieving any response from the owner of the section. All that needs to be done is a volume adjustment from 92.9dB to within spec. Can someone perform that simply for me? Then we can catalog.
Anthony

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

afutterer wrote: October 4th, 2018, 1:21 pm So we have an issue! Section 07 requires an update and I am not recieving any response from the owner of the section. All that needs to be done is a volume adjustment from 92.9dB to within spec. Can someone perform that simply for me? Then we can catalog.
I'll do it...give me 5 minutes

wait... Section 7 is PL ok and checker tells me it's 88.9 dB

I see section 30 has PL notes in the MW, so I downloaded that one but it's just within specs with 91.6 dB.

Which one did you mean ?

ah update: I checked your PL notes and one page later, the reader reuploaded with lowered volume, so all is fine now.
viewtopic.php?p=1366697#p1366697

maybe you missed the post.

Sonia
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Cataloging is underway.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/manx-fairy-tales-by-sophia-morrison/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Kitty wrote: October 4th, 2018, 1:27 pm
afutterer wrote: October 4th, 2018, 1:21 pm So we have an issue! Section 07 requires an update and I am not recieving any response from the owner of the section. All that needs to be done is a volume adjustment from 92.9dB to within spec. Can someone perform that simply for me? Then we can catalog.
I'll do it...give me 5 minutes

wait... Section 7 is PL ok and checker tells me it's 88.9 dB

I see section 30 has PL notes in the MW, so I downloaded that one but it's just within specs with 91.6 dB.

Which one did you mean ?

ah update: I checked your PL notes and one page later, the reader reuploaded with lowered volume, so all is fine now.
viewtopic.php?p=1366697#p1366697

maybe you missed the post.

Sonia
Oh! Ooops! Thanks Sonia!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

alg1001 wrote: October 4th, 2018, 7:44 pm
This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/manx-fairy-tales-by-sophia-morrison/

Congratulations! :clap:
Yay! :clap:
Anthony