[SOLO] The annals of Ann by Kate Trimble Sharber - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

You might as well just wait in case there has to be other corrections, that way you don't have to tire yourself by uploading so many times. :D Gosh, I had so many issues with wrapping my brain around the amounts of time when I started...It was bad...
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

PL notes for chapter 2:

1:04) ...that threw the girl babies to the crocodiles.. (bold= said wrongly)

4:58) ...thinking what if it was happening to you!...

5:50) ...how you set up uv a night" she said, very fiercely...

8:36) And Doctor Gordon has the loveliest eyes!...

Maybe some of them are too insignificant to correct but... I am not very experienced at this yet so I don't know what I should comment on...

Oh and like I said before only 1 second at the beginning, and 5 at the end.

I think that was all. I will try to PL more of them, I am a little tight for time right now so.... :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Thank you! Not too insignificant! I prefer to be thorough. I just listened to it through and didn't follow the text. Sorry there were so many errors. Hopefully, that one will be the worst of it but no promises. :)
Kind Regards!
CJ

My Librivox Contributions
gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Chapter 2 is ready for spot PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/annalsofann_02_sharber_128.mp3

New specs:
Time 24:11.44 / 89.3 Db

.5 sec @ beginning and 5 seconds at the end. Not sure where my confusion came in. Those requirements are the same as always. (less than 1 at the beginning and 5 at the end). hmmm....
Kind Regards!
CJ

gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Chapter 07 is ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/annalsofann_07_sharber_128.mp3
Time 19:37.78 / 89.3 dB ~ .5 seconds at the beginning / 5 seconds @ the end

Thanks!
Kind Regards!
CJ

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Sorry there has been an explosion of work at our farm so I’ve not had any time to PL. :? Just to make it easier, I don’t think you need to post the link here in the thread, if you have acces to the MW, just post it in there and then leave a note here so that I know there is a new Chpt.

I hope to PL them soon.

Oh and I think the protocol is only 1 second at the beginning. I am not sure, I have to read the first page again. Maybe it doesn’t matter.
Hope Kuerschner

gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

No worries on the time frame. Goodness, it took me so long to get started! I am eager to get started on another project so it has motivated me to step up the pace with this one. But I am in no hurry for the PL process. Take your time.

The specs for beginning and ending time are .5 to 1 second at the beginning anf 5 at the end. I usually go with the .5 at the beginning.

CJ
Kind Regards!
CJ

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chpt 2 is PL ok!

I have a few notes for chpt 3:

13:44) The doctor's books say it comes on this way". (some of the words were mixed up)

13:59) ...her face so fiery red. (I am not sure if this actually was a mistake, it just sounds a bit off, but if you don't think its an issue then just leave it.)
15:01) "Yes", said Aunt Laura right quick.

18:18) Till they all caught on to what it was on her face.

And there needs to be 5 seconds added to the end.

That all said, I really like your reading. Oh, and, I laughed so hard listening to that chpt. Aunt Laura is quite the character :lol:
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

PL notes for chpt 4:

0:09) .. my (dear) diary. (a word added)
5:59) them the roosters is so old that they will soon die...
6:43) Just then mother and father came out of the back door. (added word)
16:27) Doctor Gordon says doctoring is a hard life.

And the 5 seconds have to be added aswell.
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

PL notes for chpt 5:

6:03) ...that they'd all come a running like they do when they hear you scrape the plates.
11:56) ... a good half of his front tooth.
And the 5 seconds.

PL notes for chpt 6:

0:52) ...bad part about making your living out of poetry or art is that so often you don't do it. (mix up)
8:53) ... but it isn't to be till tommorow night...
12:31) I got a pyrography set...
And 5 seconds at the end.
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Lastly chpt 7 PL notes:

0:27) ...like it never will come, me being in a...
2:29) ...that we were all sitting on the front step...
3:04) ... thing and measures the road.
5:38) ..."I'm just crazy about him".
11:45) ...she held her head so high....

I can't believe I got them all done, but I'm a little under the weather so I can't do any gardening or other things I would have to normally. I am enjoying the book so far, and I like your narration of it. Sorry to drop on you so much editing :D
Hope Kuerschner

gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Chapters 3-7 are ready for PL.

All files have been checked with Checker 0.96 and fall within the 89-89.6 dB range

I am glad you are enjoying listening. It has been a fun book to read. I am finished with the reading portion. Now cleaning up the last few chapters and should have them uploaded soon. No hurry on the PL though.

I hope you are feeling better. I have a sign in my barn that says "horsework before housework". Play outdoors while you can! PL'ing can wait for a rainy day. :)
Kind Regards!
CJ

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, chpts 4-7 are PL Ok.

I have one note for chpt 3:

15:01) "Yes", said Aunt Laura right quick. (the 'said' is missing)

Other then that, the editing was done nicely, and the time at the end was good.

The issue with where I live is that I might wait for a long time for a rainy day. :wink: Were in a hot dry streak here. But no worries I will PL when I can. :D
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Notes for chpt 8:

11:07) Mammy Lou can talk till her hair turns straight (out). (Added word)
13:50) I told her that everything made me think it.
14:22) "Ann you are (so) incorrigible." (Added word)
18:32) He said it made him feel weak...
23:12) It was silly of me, for all the time...

Notes for chpt 9:

3:18) ...till twelve o'clock of a night telling secrets to.

And the time is good at the end!
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Quick question. Is there any reason that in the notes section in the MW it repeats the chapters, and the chapters are even linked? Or did that just happen? It not that big a deal, I was just wondering. :D
Hope Kuerschner