COMPLETE [RELIG] "Seeing Darkly" by John Sparhawk Jones - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

Will the Ninja actually sounds like fun. Also (and this may be getting WAAAY ahead of myself, but while I don't plan to mention it in an auditory way, I wouldn't mind having my blog tagged with my name--seems like that's a thing?)

OF COURSE since I haven't even recorded anything yet this all may be presumptuous. But that's just how I roll.

(By the way THANK YOU for showing me how to get email notifs on the threads! Haven't used a forum like this before, so everything is new...)

Will the Ninja
"The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." -Mark Twain
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Certainly! What is the address? I will link it.
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

Would like to claim all 8 chapters, please! Looks like a text I will very much enjoy 8-)
Will the Ninja
"The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." -Mark Twain
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Oh, I see. Is it the one in your profile? ninjaboyproductions?
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

Naw, that's the small videography business and I have about all the work I can handle. My blog (which has become my podcast hosting site) is www.wordpress.com/movienitpicker
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Ok, it is all set. As you complete each chapter, you will upload as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, then post your link here along with the duration. Then I will listen to it (I am acting as both book coordinator as well as dedicated proof listener; often, these roles are filled by two different people) and let you know whether it is good to go or if there is any additional editing you may have missed.

Kathrine, do we move to Readers Found, or Going Solo, since Will is going to do all eight sections? :hmm:
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

Wordpress changed things and link above is erroneous.
Http://Movienitpicker.wordpress.com should do it
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Whoopsie! I didn't even think to check the link before using it. :oops: I don't think I have access to go in and change it now that it's set up. Hopefully Kathrine can do that when she gets back. Sorry!
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

I didn't check before I posted – the fault is mine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Sorry for being absent and out of reach -- I was roadtripping :thumbs:
mightyfelix wrote:Ok, it is all set. As you complete each chapter, you will upload as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, then post your link here along with the duration. Then I will listen to it (I am acting as both book coordinator as well as dedicated proof listener; often, these roles are filled by two different people) and let you know whether it is good to go or if there is any additional editing you may have missed.

Kathrine, do we move to Readers Found, or Going Solo, since Will is going to do all eight sections? :hmm:
Yes, I'll move us over to Going Solo :)
mightyfelix wrote:Whoopsie! I didn't even think to check the link before using it. :oops: I don't think I have access to go in and change it now that it's set up. Hopefully Kathrine can do that when she gets back. Sorry!
I'll see what I can do (my links normally don't work the first time around, I always have to go back and fix) ;)

ETA: The link works now :)
Kathrine
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

My thanks, Kathrine! Hopefully I will get to contribute to your fairytales at some point!
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:thumbs: That would be great! I'm sure the project will be running for quite a while (it has lots of sections), so just head over whenever you're ready :)
Kathrine
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you, Kathrine! You are awesome! No worries about being gone. I will be out for several days next week for a conference.

I hope you had a great time!
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:thumbs:
Kathrine
WillNuessle

Post by WillNuessle »

Just checking in – will not be able to work on the project for another week or two but I haven't vanished!