Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Awesome! Thank you so much for listening to me read, Maria!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/mystical-city-of-god-volume-2-by-venerable-maria-de-jesus-de-agreda/

Thank you so much for all your help in this project, Maria! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Nandarani

Post by Nandarani »

+Ann, if you don't ever do the last two volumes that will be OK because I'll just fit in listening to these two amongst my other listening, again and again as often as necessary. There are four volumes. Do you plan to somehow fit in recording the remaining two... n

Are you Ice Queen? Have a reason to ask. n+
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

I do plan to read the other two volumes, but I am reading another book right now, another series that I am in the middle of! (What is it with me and series?) Anyway, I will probably come back to the third volume in the series later in the year, I can't just leave you all without the other two.

I am icequeen here, I was also icequeen on another forum. I don't know if I am Ice Queen, that could be another person. :wink:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Nandarani

Post by Nandarani »

icequeen wrote: March 3rd, 2018, 5:10 pm I do plan to read the other two volumes, but I am reading another book right now, another series that I am in the middle of! (What is it with me and series?) Anyway, I will probably come back to the third volume in the series later in the year, I can't just leave you all without the other two.

I am icequeen here, I was also icequeen on another forum. I don't know if I am Ice Queen, that could be another person. :wink:
Thank you so much for replying. Whatever happens, there is so much to read and hear. Am just beginning The Golden Arrow in book form - the Revelations of Sister Mary of St. Peter... the information is touching my heart and mind wonderfully since she tells of exactly how it was in the convent and is very specific about the meditations Jesus gave her, hour by hour ones to last an entire day about His life, and before that a cycle of 15 days of meditation on His childhood. That's just the first 1/3 of the book.