COMPLETE[NF] Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics -Immanuel Kant-a

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Kikisaulite!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

0 PL OK.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

1 PL OK.
ckardas

Post by ckardas »

Hello, I’d like to claim section 3 for reading. Thanks.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Section 3 is yours.
Thank you for your claim!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
ckardas

Post by ckardas »

Hi,

In section 3, the first paragraph has a a subsection 6, and has several subsections after that. Should I pronounce these numbers in the recording or just read the text? Thanks.

Best,
Clay
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi,
For this work it seems that reading the numbers would be best.
Cheers,
Amy
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Well, my major professor was a Kantian at heart, I think. I'm not, but had to read a lot of Kant. So, I'd be glad to read some of this aloud. I could take the last two sections. I'll have to get some help with the German, though. And, are we reading footnotes? Some of them seem significant.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Larry,
Sure, if the footnote seems relevant than by all means read it. This is an abandoned solo so I didn't really check out the text too much.
I'll sign you up for the last two.
Thanks and Happy Saturday Night!
Amy :D
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Hi,

Thanks for creating this project! I hope to learn more about Kant's work myself. It'll be great if I could read it out loud and help other people understand his ideas. I would like to take section 4.
Thank you!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Welcome. Please submit your test in the Listeners Forum before you get started to make sure your settings are fine.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

alg1001 wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 5:16 am Welcome. Please submit your test in the Listeners Forum before you get started to make sure your settings are fine.
Thanks so much! I've posted my 1-minute test in a new topic, and here's the link to it in case you want to comment on it! https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_yuqingjune.mp3
Thank you!
Cheers,
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Your test sounds great and the specs are fine. I approved it in the listeners forum.
Section 4 is all yours. I hope you enjoy narrating it. How would you like your name to appear in the catalog?
Thanks!
Amy
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

It'll be best if I can see my name as Yuqing. Thank you!
Cheers,
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Okay. Your name is updated for the catalog.
Cheers!
Amy