[Complete]Theory of Colours - Goethe - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
calalilyuf
Posts: 22
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 3:46 am

Post by calalilyuf » October 24th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Re-edited version of section 31, length (12:41)...https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_31_goethe_128kb.mp3

Thanks,
Suzie

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17581
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 24th, 2017, 9:00 pm

calalilyuf wrote:Re-edited version of section 31, length (12:41)...https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_31_goethe_128kb.mp3

Thanks,
Suzie
Thank you

playonwords
Posts: 50
Joined: September 15th, 2016, 2:56 am

Post by playonwords » October 25th, 2017, 8:53 am

So, here are Sections 10 and 11 with the 5-Sec. extension:

Section 10 (6:19):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_10_goethe_128kb.mp3

Section 11 (18:50):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_11_goethe_128kb.mp3

Thanks
K

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17581
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 25th, 2017, 9:13 am

Two sections have been orphaned.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8019
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 26th, 2017, 5:00 am

playonwords wrote:So, here are Sections 10 and 11 with the 5-Sec. extension:

Section 10 (6:19):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_10_goethe_128kb.mp3

Section 11 (18:50):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_11_goethe_128kb.mp3

Thanks
K
Section 10 is PL OK now. :thumbs:
Section 11 still needs 4 more seconds. Please add them.

DrPGould
Posts: 2793
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » October 27th, 2017, 11:09 am

Lynne:

With your permission, I'll adopt the two orphans--Sections 19 and 20. (Even though I am artistically challenged :wink: )

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17581
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 27th, 2017, 11:53 am

DrPGould wrote:Lynne:

With your permission, I'll adopt the two orphans--Sections 19 and 20. (Even though I am artistically challenged :wink: )

Many thanks,

Philip
All yours. We're not actually asking you to paint the file :lol: I won't even ask you to design the cover.

playonwords
Posts: 50
Joined: September 15th, 2016, 2:56 am

Post by playonwords » October 28th, 2017, 1:19 am

alg1001 wrote:Section 11 still needs 4 more seconds. Please add them.

Hmmm, don't know I had missed that . . .

Will get this to you

Thanks
Karen

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8019
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 30th, 2017, 4:34 pm

calalilyuf wrote:Re-edited version of section 31, length (12:41)...https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_31_goethe_128kb.mp3

Thanks,
Suzie
Hi Suzie,
Section 31 is perfect now. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy

DrPGould
Posts: 2793
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » October 31st, 2017, 11:43 am

Lynne:

Here is the link for Section 19. Running time is 9:02.

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17581
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 31st, 2017, 12:42 pm

DrPGould wrote:Lynne:

Here is the link for Section 19. Running time is 9:02.

Many thanks,

Philip
I think you forgot the link :hmm:

DrPGould
Posts: 2793
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » October 31st, 2017, 1:26 pm

Sheesh!

Here's the "missing link:" Running time 9:02.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_19_goethe_128kb.mp3

Sorry about that!

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17581
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 31st, 2017, 2:00 pm

DrPGould wrote:Sheesh!

Here's the "missing link:" Running time 9:02.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_19_goethe_128kb.mp3

Sorry about that!

Philip
Thank you

DrPGould
Posts: 2793
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » October 31st, 2017, 9:32 pm

Lynne:

Here is the link for Section 20 Running time is 8:27.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_20_goethe_128kb.mp3

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8019
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » November 1st, 2017, 7:43 am

Section 19 is PL OK, Philip. I will PL 20 soon.
Thanks!
Amy

Post Reply