[Complete]Theory of Colours - Goethe - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » October 17th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Hello! Here is the recording for section 24 (duration 17:22)
http://uploads.librivox.org/lynnet/theoryofcolours_24_goethe_128kb.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 17th, 2017, 2:08 pm

simonettix wrote:Hello! Here is the recording for section 24 (duration 17:22)
http://uploads.librivox.org/lynnet/theoryofcolours_24_goethe_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

calalilyuf
Posts: 22
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 3:46 am

Post by calalilyuf » October 17th, 2017, 10:09 pm

I've uploaded sections 48&49, https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_48_49_goethe_128kb.mp3
Duration 13:01
I've replayed the thing so many times I'm sure I overlooked something obvious, if I did, just let me know and I'll be happy to fix it. Have a good day!

Doh! I recorded this after coming back from a long trip and see the blatant error!! I'll correct the section number tomorrow!!

calalilyuf
Posts: 22
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 3:46 am

Post by calalilyuf » October 19th, 2017, 6:58 am

I knew I overlooked something obvious. I listened to it so much I thought I had made an error saying "section 31" at the beginning and had "fixed" it incorrectly. Here is the corrected version of my section 31. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_31_goethe_128kb.mp3
Duration 12:51.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 19th, 2017, 7:04 am

calalilyuf wrote:I knew I overlooked something obvious. I listened to it so much I thought I had made an error saying "section 31" at the beginning and had "fixed" it incorrectly. Here is the corrected version of my section 31. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_31_goethe_128kb.mp3
Duration 12:51.
Thank you. Yes, I know the numbering is a bit confusing. Unfortunately, Goethe didn't take Librivox into consideration :roll: and named his chapters 'sections'; and some of them are so short, it just made sense to combine them.
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

playonwords
Posts: 50
Joined: September 15th, 2016, 2:56 am

Post by playonwords » October 19th, 2017, 9:21 am

Hi Lynette

I remembered the day after I posted my Sections that I had forgotten to put the chapter thru the checker.

Now I have done this and would like to load them anew.

I will wait for your ok as to not disturb anyone who may already have them for review.

Thanks for your understanding.

Karen

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 19th, 2017, 9:44 am

I am not sure if Amy has already downloaded for PL. If it is just the noise and/or volume that you fixed, go ahead and re-upload. If you changed any content, wait and see what Amy says 8-)
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

playonwords
Posts: 50
Joined: September 15th, 2016, 2:56 am

Post by playonwords » October 19th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Hi Lynette

I only changed the volume . . .

I will reload . . . then just let me know what you need


Thanks
Karen

playonwords
Posts: 50
Joined: September 15th, 2016, 2:56 am

Post by playonwords » October 19th, 2017, 2:30 pm

reloaded

brianna
Posts: 197
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:26 am

Post by brianna » October 20th, 2017, 3:43 am

Hello again Lynnet,

here is the file with the modifications you asked for.

IT IS 18.09m long.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/Theory_of_Colours_by_Johan_Wolfgang_von_Goethe_section36_partIV_General_Characteristics_128kb.mp3

Thank you for your patience
brianna
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 20th, 2017, 7:48 am

brianna wrote:Hello again Lynnet,

here is the file with the modifications you asked for.

IT IS 18.09m long.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/Theory_of_Colours_by_Johan_Wolfgang_von_Goethe_section36_partIV_General_Characteristics_128kb.mp3

Thank you for your patience
brianna
Thank you. Please watch the file name. It should be as listed in the first post. No need to change it unless there are edits, as I can fix it.
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7103
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 21st, 2017, 8:31 am

I haven't download the files yet so if any of you need to make a change, I will wait until you have done it to download them.
Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood

brianna
Posts: 197
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:26 am

Post by brianna » October 22nd, 2017, 3:12 am

Lynnet wrote:
brianna wrote:Hello again Lynnet,

here is the file with the modifications you asked for.

IT IS 18.09m long.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/Theory_of_Colours_by_Johan_Wolfgang_von_Goethe_section36_partIV_General_Characteristics_128kb.mp3

Thank you for your patience
brianna
Thank you. Please watch the file name. It should be as listed in the first post. No need to change it unless there are edits, as I can fix it.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoryofcolours_36_goethe_128kb.mp3
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7103
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 22nd, 2017, 7:11 am

Hi Brianna,
Section 36 is PL OK now. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7103
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 22nd, 2017, 12:58 pm

PL Notes:

Section 24 is PL OK.

Section 10 needs 5 seconds of closing silence.
Section 11 needs 5 seconds of closing silence.

Section 31 needs two items deleted. Please delete "Page 240", which appears at 4:56. Please remove the "End of the Book" script that occurs between 12:39-12:47.

Thank you!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood

Post Reply