COMPLETE[Plays] One Act Play Collection 010 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Congratulations to Chuck and the cast of the People which is now complete. Well done!

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Thanks Philip!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for narrator in Belles of Canterbury

When reading narrator where there are directions after a characters name please say the character as well
Example
Sophomore(going to door and calling)
Please also say Sophomore
Where the directions are in the middle of someones speaking then you just say the directions
Wife (to Emily) you would say all of this so include Wife

Example
JUNIOR. Say something about each one of you! I never could in the world. That's why I hate Chaucer so. (as she says hate Chaucer the characters all cringe) I never could learn the old stuff, (as she says old stuff they sigh and raise their eyes in silent protest)
You would not include the character name in these so they can remain as they are.
Hope that makes sense
Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The Fourth Act is PL OK. We are nearing the end of this collection which is great. Thanks again to everyones hard work in getting this to where it is.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JayS

Post by JayS »

I am still ready to edit "Belles".
If any other plays in this collection need an editor I am happy to offer my services.

Jay Salam
Jay Salam
Nothing sounds as good as audio! 8-)
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Since this collection is so close to being finished, I think it would be more practical to orphan the three remaining "Belles" sections. I'm sure there are some female readers who'd be willing to jump in and record them if they were opened up. That way Jay can edit the final product, and we'd have only one more play to wrap up.
Tomas Peter
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have orphaned the three parts in Belles if anyone wishes to take them on please let me know.
Michele
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

Please sign me up for Emily in Belles. Thank you!
Eva D
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why then, this parting was well made.
JayS

Post by JayS »

Hi to whomever is now in charge of Belles of Can.......
My wife could read the orphaned parts left if you wish. She has not previously signed up for LV, but I had her read a quick "one minute recording" and uploaded it to LV here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/one_minute_recording_patty_salam.mp3
If you like she could finish this up and we could get it done.

Jay Salam
Jay Salam
Nothing sounds as good as audio! 8-)
benderca

Post by benderca »

wib66 wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:36 pm I have orphaned the three parts in Belles if anyone wishes to take them on please let me know.
Hi Michele,

I would love to play Junior -- how much time would I have? (I could get it done in a week, I presume). I have finished "The Poor Old Woman." It just needs a few more edits. I'll post it today or tomorrow.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

benderca wrote: January 30th, 2018, 6:18 am
wib66 wrote: January 29th, 2018, 2:36 pm I have orphaned the three parts in Belles if anyone wishes to take them on please let me know.
Hi Michele,

I would love to play Junior -- how much time would I have? (I could get it done in a week, I presume). I have finished "The Poor Old Woman." It just needs a few more edits. I'll post it today or tomorrow.
Hi that would be great if you can do Junior. Many thanks I will sign you up to that section thanks
Michele
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

Michele, if you could also add my claim for Emily that would be great. She's short and quick. Thank you!
Eva D
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Eva:

I'm just here helping out. Your claim for Emily has been added.

Many thanks,

Philip
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

DrPGould wrote: January 30th, 2018, 11:12 am Eva:

I'm just here helping out. Your claim for Emily has been added.
Thank you greatly! Here she is.
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/thebellesofcanterbury_emily_stewart.mp3
1:24
Eva D
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Jay:

I have marked Section 13 Griselda to be held for Patty pending approval of her 1 minute test. (I can't do the approval myself, of course, but hopefully someone will see it soon.

Many thanks,

Philip