COMPLETE The History of Genghis Khan-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks deon!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 21,22,23,24

PL OK

Thanks Deon!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Anthony,

I think it's time to orphan the sections claimed in March. None of those three readers have been on the forums since March.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=81373
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=89555
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=90628

You can find this info by going to any of their posts (which were easy to find because you noted the date of their claim in the MW) and clicking on the "profile" button at the bottom of the post.

MaryAnn
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

We can certainly do that Mary. I am not sure if there is something to do other than open the sections in the mw. Is there something else I should do?
Anthony

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Anthony,

Yes, open their sections in the MW. Let me know if you need any help removing them as readers from those sections.

Then post in the thread to say "we have orphans" or something like that. That post does a couple of things. It signals your MC to move the project from "readers found" back to the "reader's wanted" board. And, if there are readers who are continuing to monitor the thread (waiting to see if there might be orphans at some point), they will know to check the MW and put in a claim if there is anything else they would like to read.

MaryAnn
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

We have orphans! Sections 0-4 and 14-18. Any takers?
Anthony

deongines

Post by deongines »

Can I claim sections 0-4? Thanks, Deon (and thanks for the message!)
Turning it over in your mind will not plough the field.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

deongines wrote:Can I claim sections 0-4? Thanks, Deon (and thanks for the message!)
Thanks D! I appreciate your help!
Anthony

Uplinkt

Post by Uplinkt »

Greetings,
I would like to read sections 17 and 18. I did the one minute test last week, but this will be my first contribution!
Thanks,
Erik (Uplinkt)
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Uplinkt wrote:Greetings,
I would like to read sections 17 and 18. I did the one minute test last week, but this will be my first contribution!
Thanks,
Erik (Uplinkt)
Welcome to Librivox Erik! I am very glad to have you here. I just need to add you as a reader, since you have successfully completed your 1 minute test. For that I need to know what name you would like displayed for credit, if you want to use your username that is fine. Also, if you have a website, we can link that too. Just get me that info and we will get you going. The sections are held for you in the meantime. Thanks!
Anthony

Uplinkt

Post by Uplinkt »

Thanks Anthony! Just use my user name for credit - no url for website.

Post by afutterer »

Uplinkt wrote:Thanks Anthony! Just use my user name for credit - no url for website.

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 00 - Preface

PL OK
Anthony