COMPLETE Strange Adventures of E.Blackburn by Collingwood ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LemonTeeth

Post by LemonTeeth »

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/strangeadventuresofericblackburn_04_collingwood.mp3

I'm hoping this is the one.

I tried DL checker but...couldn't get it to work :(
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 04 - I take Command of the 'Yorkshire Lass

Thanks so much! It looks like you are almost dialed in. There are two small things here. The first I would like you to fix, the second is just for future reference. I know this may be frustrating, but please do not get disheartened. Once you have your tech specs nailed down, and you almost do, it is smooth sailing in your future recordings!

First, and this is the only thing I need you to fix, the recording is in stereo and should be in mono.

Second, and this is only for future information, you do not need to change it on this recording. I was unclear about the end of the recording. I apologize for that. :oops: At the end of the recording you do not need to say "End of Recording". It showed up in my notes because I copied it from the main project thread. The End of Recording text stated there is only giving you the instructions of what to read at the end of the recording. Here is the full copied text from the main project thread;

7. DURING recording:
No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!
Make sure you add this to the beginning of your recording:
START of recording (Intro)
"Chapter [number] of The Strange Adventures of Eric Blackburn. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"The Strange Adventures of Eric Blackburn, by Harry Collingwood. [Chapter]"

END of recording
At the end of the section, say:
"End of [Chapter]"
If you wish, say:
"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
At the end of the book, say (in addition):
"End of The Strange Adventures of Eric Blackburn, by Harry Collingwood. "

I do hope that makes sense. If not I can try to explain it better. Sorry for the mix up in my earlier instructions! :D
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you anthony!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

i have converted the recording to mono so that we can go off into the catalog :)
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: http://librivox.org/the-strange-adventures-of-eric-blackburn-by-harry-collingwood/

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Excellent! Great work everyone!

:clap:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
LemonTeeth

Post by LemonTeeth »

Thanks for converting it, I figured out how to do it eventually! I'm sorry this one was off to a bit of a weird start with me, but I assure you the next one will go better!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Dont worry at all tom, i thought your reading already sounded great! The procedural bits will get easier with every section you complete.

I hope we will see you in another project soon!
Carolin