COMPLETE-[Adv/Travel S.A.] The Purple Land- W.H. Hudson-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Ricky! :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

I can continue with the next sections 5 and 6. Let me know, please!
“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Most certainly! 5 and 6 are yours.
Thanks, Ricky! :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
abrett

Post by abrett »

I have just joined LibriVox and recorded Chapter Seven, but I am unable to upload it as it says my login for uploads is incorrect. Is this login separate to the one needed for the forum?
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi abrett,
In the future please submit your claim for a section before you record it. I will assign you Chapter 7. How do you want your name to appear in the catalog.
There is a different login and password for the uploader. login: librivox and the password: upload2lv. This information and much more about navigating the forum and volunteering is in the opening post.
Good luck. Welcome to the project.
Amy
abrett

Post by abrett »

Hi, Thank you for your response- I will certainly claim the slot before recording in future. Could you make my catalog name "Alexander Brett" please. Many thanks for your help, it's great to be a part of the project.
abrett

Post by abrett »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

abrett wrote: January 13th, 2018, 3:49 am Hi, Thank you for your response- I will certainly claim the slot before recording in future. Could you make my catalog name "Alexander Brett" please. Many thanks for your help, it's great to be a part of the project.
Hi Alexander,
Welcome to the project!
There seems to be a problem with your file. It needs to be a mp3. Also, please note the length.
I hope you enjoyed your first recording. I am happy to have it in this book.
Please upload it as a mp3.
Thanks!
Amy :)
abrett

Post by abrett »

Hi, I have changed the recording into a .mp3 file as requested, but unfortunately it won't upload now...?
Alexander
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Alexander.
Oh no! If you have the original Audacity file, export it to mp3 from it. If you aren't using Audacity you may have to go into the Need Help forum.
Good luck.
Amy
abrett

Post by abrett »

Thank you for your help- I managed to get it to work thankfully!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/purpleland_7_hudson.mp3
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Alexander,
You're welcome. I am glad it worked. Anthony will let you know if it needs any updates once he has a chance to proof listen.
Thanks!
Amy
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks, Ricky! :)
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »