Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

15-16 PL ok! :)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

CariJS wrote: You can use my full name: Cari Shorrock
OK, you now have a reader page! Click on your name (which is a hyperlink) in the MW (Magic Window) to see it. Your page lists all the sections you have currently claimed, and tells you the state of the project.

All the other instructions you need should be in the first post. Just work your way down from top to bottom - it's long but most of it is fairly routine, so you will find as you do more sections you get used to the format!

Post here if you get stuck, and between myself (Book Coordinator), Devorah (Dedicated Proof Listener) and Kathrine (Meta-Coordinator) we will do our best!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Notes for Ch. 19:

At 0:25, should be, "Chapter 19: The Loss." Add in "Chapter 19."
At 9:41, should be, "I have not been out except to see Walter Margrove." Add in "except."
At 10:49, during the phrase, "it will be found out," it sounds as if a small unintentional cut was perhaps made. It sounds like "it--e found out." This is perhaps a smaller issue than those above, but it sounds very odd. Could this phrase or sentence be re-recorded and patched in?
CariJS

Post by CariJS »

Chapter 23 is complete: https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/childofthemoat_23_holborn_128kb.mp3

CC welcome! This is my first full chapter, so I'm eager to make improvements.

-Cari
CariJS

Post by CariJS »

I'm happy to take on chapter 24 if you think chapter 23 was ok.

-Cari
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks Cari! Remember to always include the total running time of the recording, as we will need to enter this information into the MW.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

23 is PL ok! Lovely job! I actually gasped involuntarily at one moment. This was a very exciting chapter!

I believe 24 is open for you, but we'll wait for our lovely BC, Beth, to confirm that.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Morning! I've just woken up! Happy to confirm Cari for Ch 24. :thumbs:

(Devorah, if you want to I'm happy for you to update the MW - I'm usually asleep when Americans are online. Otherwise I'll update when I wake up, either way is fine with me.)
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Elizabby wrote:Morning! I've just woken up! Happy to confirm Cari for Ch 24. :thumbs:

(Devorah, if you want to I'm happy for you to update the MW - I'm usually asleep when Americans are online. Otherwise I'll update when I wake up, either way is fine with me.)
Sounds good! I wouldn't want to usurp your authority. :wink:
larryhayes7

Post by larryhayes7 »

mightyfelix wrote:Notes for Ch. 19:

At 0:25, should be, "Chapter 19: The Loss." Add in "Chapter 19."
At 9:41, should be, "I have not been out except to see Walter Margrove." Add in "except."
At 10:49, during the phrase, "it will be found out," it sounds as if a small unintentional cut was perhaps made. It sounds like "it--e found out." This is perhaps a smaller issue than those above, but it sounds very odd. Could this phrase or sentence be re-recorded and patched in?

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/childofthemoat_19_holborn_128kb.mp3
Time 12:04

I removed some pauses and clicks and some other noises also that were still in there so the corrections might be in a slightly different time marker.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

19 is now PL ok! :thumbs:
CariJS

Post by CariJS »

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

CariJS wrote:Chapter 24 is ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/childofthemoat_24_holborn_128kb.mp3 17:37

-Cari
That was fast! I'll try to have a listen today.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Another beautifully-read chapter! 24 is PL ok. :thumbs:
CariJS

Post by CariJS »

OK... this thread is dropping down the page... I'll take Chapter 22, so we can keep moving along. Almost done! :thumbs: