COMPLETE Little Men by Louisa May Alcott-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Twinkle88 wrote:
Bravo! :cry: It's perfect, Aaron! :clap: PL OK! :thumbs: (Oh, yeah, and your new mic sounds great!! :) )
Thank you! :D
Aaron
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

carthinius wrote:Hi there,

since Twinkle88 kindly asked me to consider joining your illustrious group of speakers, I have to say I'm interested, but haven't done any reading yet.
Is there any chance to see an overview of the texts of Prof. Bhaer?

And yes, I'm german, that's why I'm asking about more information for that part. :lol:
Hi carthinius,
glad to have you here :)
Unfortunately there is no overview for the texts of each seperate character. You can find the textlinks in the magic window, section 38 and following. Below each chapter is a list of the roles appearing in each chapter, so you might go ahead and have a look there. To find the specific text for Prof Bhaer try using the search function for the character name inside the Google Docs. Hope this will be of any help :)
Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

zwergwolf wrote:
carthinius wrote:Hi there,

since Twinkle88 kindly asked me to consider joining your illustrious group of speakers, I have to say I'm interested, but haven't done any reading yet.
Is there any chance to see an overview of the texts of Prof. Bhaer?

And yes, I'm german, that's why I'm asking about more information for that part. :lol:
Hi carthinius,
glad to have you here :)
Unfortunately there is no overview for the texts of each seperate character. You can find the textlinks in the magic window, section 38 and following. Below each chapter is a list of the roles appearing in each chapter, so you might go ahead and have a look there. To find the specific text for Prof Bhaer try using the search function for the character name inside the Google Docs. Hope this will be of any help :)
Yes, if you look at Section 5 (in the first column) of the Magic Window, you'll see "Prof. Fritz Bhaer's" section, which includes a list of all the chapters he's in. Then just scroll way down in the Magic Window to the pertaining chapters (like Gaby said), click on the Chapter Text link, and you can look at his lines in the chapter.

Thanks for coming over, by the way! :mrgreen: I appreciate the interest! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

You're a perfect Amy!! This is great, Lydia! :D PL OK! :thumbs:

If you'd like to pick another character, feel free. (Rob Bhaer, perhaps?) :)
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

I'd better not. My computer has started glitching again. Thanks, though!
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Hey, quick question here from the Narrator! In Chapter 21 (yeah, I'm skipping ahead!), page 1, 3rd paragraph, should the words "To wait and see" be read by me or by "Rob"?
It disappeared, and Rob never seemed to care, only chuckled when it was mentioned, and told his father, "To wait and see," for the fun of the whole thing was to surprise Father Bhaer at the end, and not let him know a bit about what was to happen.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

LydiaCW wrote:I'd better not. My computer has started glitching again. Thanks, though!
Understood. But thanks again! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

stoogeswoman wrote:Hey, quick question here from the Narrator! In Chapter 21 (yeah, I'm skipping ahead!), page 1, 3rd paragraph, should the words "To wait and see" be read by me or by "Rob"?
It disappeared, and Rob never seemed to care, only chuckled when it was mentioned, and told his father, "To wait and see," for the fun of the whole thing was to surprise Father Bhaer at the end, and not let him know a bit about what was to happen.
Yeah, I think that could be his line. Go ahead and skip over it, if you haven't already read it. :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you! :clap: These are all PK OK! :thumbs: Good job with him -- sounds great!! :)
RomanosMusic

Post by RomanosMusic »

Greetings

May I please read section 18 - Mr Laurie Lawrence?

Regards
Romano
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Okay, here's Narrator Chapter 1:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlemen_01_narrator.mp3 26 min 33.504 sec / 24.90 KB

8-)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Gaby (zwergwolf) has claimed Asia. (Thanks! :) )
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

I think I'll try to read for Rob Bhaer. If it turns out to be a disaster, I'll let someone else try him, though. :lol: