Your first one should look like this. bpc003_2kings20rsv_lu_128kb.mp3Save or export your recording to an mp3 file at 128kbps using the following filename:
File Name: Put file name all in lowercase, and the verse in one word i.e. the, a, an, and NO SPACES): bpc003_verseandtranslation_readersinitials_128kb.mp3,
POST the following information in this thread:
• The link you copied from the uploader to your file
• The verse
• Translation (year produced)
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url)
• Length in minutes and size in MB of your file
• If this is your first Librivox recording, I will also need your name as you would like it to appear on the catalogue page and the URL of your homepage if you have one and would like it linked to your name on the catalogue page.
Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry I didn't explain better earlier.
Kanga are you still out there.