[COMPLETE] The Stories Polly Pepper Told by M Sidney -ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Awesome! Those sections are assigned to you. :) Just ask if you have any questions!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Could I claim Section 10, the Pink and White Sticks (although I am wondering what this chapter could be about! :wink: )?
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Most certainly :D I'm curious too...
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Here is Story 10:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/storiespollytold_10_sidney_128kb.mp3 (15:58)

Now I know what they are. :9:
Thanks! :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Twinkle!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Story 10 just needs the ending silence trimmed down to 5 seconds. Other than that, very well read!

Story 19 is PL OK!
Rachel

Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Here you go (with some of the silence shaved off at the end, ready for spot PL):
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/storiespollytold_10_sidney_128kb.mp3 (15:57)

And thanks! :)

EDIT: Well... actually it's only one second less. Is this enough? :hmm:
martym

Post by martym »

Hi,
may I have "the little snow house" ?

Marty
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
WITNESS: Oral...
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Sure thing! Thanks!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

10 and 20 are PL OK!
Rachel

Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Kalynda!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

12 and 13 are PL OK :thumbs:
Lovely job, Kalynda!
Rachel

NathanRoberts

Post by NathanRoberts »

I'll take 25: The Silly Little Brook! :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

It's all yours! :thumbs: To sign you up properly, I need to know how you'd like to be credited in our catalogue - this can be your real name, your forum name, or something else. We can also link to a personal website or blog if you have one. Let me know!
Rachel