[Complete]Charlotte Mason Vol. 1 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

PurposefulAbnegation wrote:Can you add number 61 to my list? Oh and I want my name to be Jequetta Renee Kay.
You don't need a new catalogue name. You've already recorded for other projects. You're singed up though! :D
Last edited by aaronml on August 14th, 2016, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

marybethingrace wrote:I will take sections 9, 10, 25, 36, 37, 56

Name: Mary Beth Shaw
That would be wonderful! Thank you marybethingrace! I'll sign you up right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. Thanks! :D
Aaron
Rlaffoon

Post by Rlaffoon »

Hi! I am so excited to help! I would like to claim part 3 ch. 8, Part 5 ch. 5,6,10,11,12,13
Name: Rachel Laffoon
Rlaffoon

Post by Rlaffoon »

Oops, I just realized... parts 32, 47, 48, 52, 53, 54, 55, Sorry!
Laurke

Post by Laurke »

I will take 26, 27 and 28. My first time, username Laurke. I'm not sure where the blog website would be added, but I do have one- windyhillhomeschool.blogspot.com
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Rlaffoon wrote:Oops, I just realized... parts 32, 47, 48, 52, 53, 54, 55, Sorry!
That would be wonderful! Thank you Rlaffoon! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "[Chapter Name] read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Laurke wrote:I will take 26, 27 and 28. My first time, username Laurke. I'm not sure where the blog website would be added, but I do have one- windyhillhomeschool.blogspot.com
Thank you! Signing you up now!
Aaron
Rlaffoon

Post by Rlaffoon »

aaronml wrote:
Rlaffoon wrote:Oops, I just realized... parts 32, 47, 48, 52, 53, 54, 55, Sorry!
That would be wonderful! Thank you Rlaffoon! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "[Chapter Name] read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Great! I will try to do the 1 minute test tonight. I would like to be cataloged as Rachel Laffoon.
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Thank you! :D
Aaron
jillcourser

Post by jillcourser »

I would like to record these two sections:

44 Part 5 Chapter 2: The Kindergarten as a Place of Education
45 Part 5 Chapter 3: Further Considerations of the Kindergarten

My name for the recording is Jill Courser. My blog is not officially launched yet but it will be by the time I submit the recording :D www.fullandgenerouslife.com

So excited for this project, thank you!
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

jillcourser wrote:I would like to record these two sections:

44 Part 5 Chapter 2: The Kindergarten as a Place of Education
45 Part 5 Chapter 3: Further Considerations of the Kindergarten

My name for the recording is Jill Courser. My blog is not officially launched yet but it will be by the time I submit the recording :D http://www.fullandgenerouslife.com

So excited for this project, thank you!
That would be wonderful! Thank you jillcourser! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. Thanks! :thumbs:
Aaron
rachelrw

Post by rachelrw »

I will volunteer as the Dedicated Proof Listener... it will allow me to listen to all my CM friends read their sections! What a great way to really learn Volume 1! :)

Rachel
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Thanks Mom! :thumbs:

EDIT: Lynnet, please give Mom access to the MW. Thanks! :D
Aaron
DawnGirl

Post by DawnGirl »

Catalog Name: Dawn Rhymer
Dawn Girl
aaronml

Post by aaronml »