[Complete]Charlotte Mason Vol. 1 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
dawnduran

Post by dawnduran »

I would like to "claim" the following sections to record in the Charlotte Mason Volume 1 project, please:
Part 1 Ch 1 - A Method of Education
Part 1 Ch 2 - A Child's Estate
Part 2 Ch 3 - Picture Painting
Part 2 Ch 9 - Out of Door Geography
Part 3 Ch 10 - Physical Exercises
Part 5 Ch 7 - Recitation
Part 5 Ch 17 - Geography

Dawn Duran
dawnduran

Post by dawnduran »

Woops. I didn't do that correctly. Please forgive me.

The sections I would like to claim are as follows:
4, 5, 13, 19, 33, 49 and 59

Thanks!
kayray

Post by kayray »

May I have 11, 12, 14, and 15?

FYI "grammar" and "field" are misspelled in the MW :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

dawnduran wrote:Woops. I didn't do that correctly. Please forgive me.

The sections I would like to claim are as follows:
4, 5, 13, 19, 33, 49 and 59

Thanks!
That would be wonderful! Thank you dawnduran! I'll sign you up right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "Part 1 Chapter 1 A Method of Education read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

kayray wrote:May I have 11, 12, 14, and 15?

FYI "grammar" and "field" are misspelled in the MW :)
Whoops! I've fixed that now. Thanks kayray! You're all set! :D
Aaron
HisloveisMighty

Post by HisloveisMighty »

May I have part 1 chapters 3, 4, & 5. <3
kayray

Post by kayray »

Wow, I just activated about 20 new accounts for people who want to read for this project. Cool! Welcome, new volunteers!

Please make things easier on our Book Coordinator and remember to do your 1-minute test and get it ok'd in the "listeners wanted" forum before you start recording, folks :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Mcallaghan

Post by Mcallaghan »

Hello,
May I read sections: 16, 17, 18?
I will be able to do the 1 minute test later this week, I don't have an iPhone so I will figure out how to sync up..
...I would say my name: Michele Callaghan, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan...

Thank you,
Mcallaghan
HisloveisMighty

Post by HisloveisMighty »

I would like to "claim" the following sections to record in the Charlotte Mason Volume 1 project, please:

6, 7, and 8 (stated wrong previously!) :)

also...39, 40, 41, and 42 if available. thanks so much! ~r
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

HisloveisMighty wrote:I would like to "claim" the following sections to record in the Charlotte Mason Volume 1 project, please:

6, 7, and 8 (stated wrong previously!) :)

also...39, 40, 41, and 42 if available. thanks so much! ~r
That would be wonderful! Thank you HisloveisMighty! I'll sign you up right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "[Chapter Name] read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Last edited by aaronml on August 13th, 2016, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
SamiBrandon

Post by SamiBrandon »

Kayray!!! So happy to get your email welcoming me to the forum! Can I just say you are quite the celebrity in our home!? When we start a new book read by you, there is cheering.

I'm out of town for the weekend and have patchy Internet so I will do my reading sample on Monday. Can I ask for sections 29 and 30 to start?

Thanks for putting this together!! I'm actually really excited to listen to all you lovely AO friend voices read to me.
groovyrainbow

Post by groovyrainbow »

I picked several and then got scared! So, just to be sure I can manage this very-new-kind-of-thing for me, how about I volunteer to do #38 and #46? Then IF I am successful, and if no one else claims them by that time, I am also interested in doing #16-18 and #35.
Lori
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Mcallaghan wrote:Hello,
May I read sections: 16, 17, 18?
I will be able to do the 1 minute test later this week, I don't have an iPhone so I will figure out how to sync up..
...I would say my name: Michele Callaghan, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan...

Thank you,
Mcallaghan
Thank you! You are in the MW! You do not need an IPhone to record. You can use any device, your PC, your Laptop, your Phone, or Tablet! And any recording software is also OK! You can your built in device mic, or you can use a microphone you've bought as an extension. (or any other kind as long as it works) :lol: To upload your recording all you have to do is click the upload link in the first post. https://librivox.org/login/uploader Here is the password. Image (if you can not see this image please contact an admin) Once there, all you have to do is select your MC, (for this project you would be picking Lynnet) select your file, upload, and post the link in this thread. :D The text can be found in the first post. :D
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

groovyrainbow wrote:I picked several and then got scared! So, just to be sure I can manage this very-new-kind-of-thing for me, how about I volunteer to do #38 and #46? Then IF I am successful, and if no one else claims them by that time, I am also interested in doing #16-18 and #35.
That would be wonderful! Thank you groovyrainbow! I'll reserve sections 38 and 46 right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the listeners wanted forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "[Chapter Name] read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog. (And it's OK to be freaked out, I know how you feel)

P.S. Do you want me to reserve the other sections want to, just in case? :hmm:
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

SamiBrandon wrote:Kayray!!! So happy to get your email welcoming me to the forum! Can I just say you are quite the celebrity in our home!? When we start a new book read by you, there is cheering.

I'm out of town for the weekend and have patchy Internet so I will do my reading sample on Monday. Can I ask for sections 29 and 30 to start?

Thanks for putting this together!! I'm actually really excited to listen to all you lovely AO friend voices read to me.
That would be wonderful! Thank you SamiBrandon! But first I need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "[Chapter Name] read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron