aaronml

Post by aaronml »

We have orphans.
Aaron
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

aaronml wrote:We have orphans.
Have you considered adding a post to the orphan section? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Yes, I was just about to do that! Thank you Lynnet!
Aaron
bzcarin

Post by bzcarin »

I'd like to claim 20 and 21
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

bzcarin wrote:I'd like to claim 20 and 21
That would be wonderful! Thank you bzcarin! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the "Listeners and Editors Wanted" forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "read by…" It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
Gjheustis

Post by Gjheustis »

I would like to claim section 17 and 18 :)

Thank you!

Glenna Heustis
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Gjheustis wrote:I would like to claim section 17 and 18 :)

Thank you!

Glenna Heustis
That would be wonderful! Thank you Gjheustis! I'll reserve your sections right away! But first, you need to complete a one minute test to make sure your tech specs are OK. Here are the instructions. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test When you're done please post a link to your test in the "Listeners and Editors Wanted" forum. I also need to know what you would like your catalog name to be. That's the part where you say "read by…" It can be your real name, your forum name, your nickname, or something completely different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. I can also link you to a personal website or blog.
Aaron
harpinthecloset

Post by harpinthecloset »

I don't see my sections marked in the MW? I had 46 and 56. (I'm recording them right now)
Jael
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Per LibriVox rules you only have two months to complete your sections. If you need longer you need to ask for an extension. As the BC I had to follow LibriVox rules and open your sections for other readers. As no one else has claimed them, would you like to reclaim your sections?
Aaron
MrsA

Post by MrsA »

can I take sections 29, 30, 51, 52, 53, 54 and 55 please?
harpinthecloset

Post by harpinthecloset »

aaronml wrote:Per LibriVox rules you only have two months to complete your sections. If you need longer you need to ask for an extension. As the BC I had to follow LibriVox rules and open your sections for other readers. As no one else has claimed them, would you like to reclaim your sections?
I looked back and I claimed them 21 December, so it hasn't even been a month yet.

But yes, I have them recorded, so I would like to have my name there again, please. I just need to edit them, which I'm planning to do today or tomorrow.
Jael
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

harpinthecloset wrote:
aaronml wrote:Per LibriVox rules you only have two months to complete your sections. If you need longer you need to ask for an extension. As the BC I had to follow LibriVox rules and open your sections for other readers. As no one else has claimed them, would you like to reclaim your sections?
I looked back and I claimed them 21 December, so it hasn't even been a month yet.

But yes, I have them recorded, so I would like to have my name there again, please. I just need to edit them, which I'm planning to do today or tomorrow.
I am so sorry! That is completely my fault! I'll add you right back in. Again I'm so sorry! :oops:
Aaron
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

MrsA wrote:can I take sections 29, 30, 51, 52, 53, 54 and 55 please?
Of course. I'll sign you right up!
Aaron
jillcourser

Post by jillcourser »

I still want to do the recording for sections 43, 44, and 45. Sorry I haven't made it happen yet! I will get it on my schedule.
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Of course. Thank you.
Aaron