[Complete]Charlotte Mason Vol. 1 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
kayray
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11885
Joined: September 26th, 2005, 9:10 am
Location: Union City, California
Contact:

Post by kayray » September 2nd, 2016, 9:52 pm

Such a lovely book. I wish I had read it when I was homeschooling my son, and I wish my parents had read it when they were homeschooling me :) Now I have some great new ideas for things to do outdoors with my toddler niece!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_11_mason_128kb.mp3 - 7:07

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_12_mason_128kb.mp3 - 4:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_14_mason_128kb.mp3 - 9:41

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_15_mason_128kb.mp3 - 12:36
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 3rd, 2016, 11:12 am

kayray wrote:Such a lovely book. I wish I had read it when I was homeschooling my son, and I wish my parents had read it when they were homeschooling me :) Now I have some great new ideas for things to do outdoors with my toddler niece!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_11_mason_128kb.mp3 - 7:07

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_12_mason_128kb.mp3 - 4:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_14_mason_128kb.mp3 - 9:41

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_15_mason_128kb.mp3 - 12:36
Thank you kayray! My mom follows these methods for me and I must admit it is quite good!
Aaron

MrsA
Posts: 36
Joined: August 15th, 2016, 4:40 am

Post by MrsA » September 3rd, 2016, 5:41 pm

It looks like sections 19 and 33 are still open and not being held for anyone. If no one has been asking for those I can go ahead and read them.

marybethingrace
Posts: 13
Joined: August 13th, 2016, 10:57 am

Post by marybethingrace » September 3rd, 2016, 6:15 pm


aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 3rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

MrsA wrote:It looks like sections 19 and 33 are still open and not being held for anyone. If no one has been asking for those I can go ahead and read them.
Thank you. I'll sign you up right away.
Aaron

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 3rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

Please rename and upload. You can find instructions on how to name files in the first post under the Magic Window. Thank you.
Aaron

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 4th, 2016, 9:00 am

marybethingrace, never mind. You don't have to reupload it. I'll download the file and rename it myself. Thank you for your contribution.
Aaron

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 4th, 2016, 9:03 am

Ready for PL.
Aaron

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22801
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 4th, 2016, 9:59 am

aaronml wrote:marybethingrace, never mind. You don't have to reupload it. I'll download the file and rename it myself. Thank you for your contribution.
I can change file names at cataloguing - just make a note in the "notes" column to draw my attention to it.
March to the Finish Line:
We're having a big push to complete projects. Please consider helping out before you start a new project!

March to the Finish Line

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 4th, 2016, 12:48 pm

Lynnet wrote:
aaronml wrote:marybethingrace, never mind. You don't have to reupload it. I'll download the file and rename it myself. Thank you for your contribution.
I can change file names at cataloguing - just make a note in the "notes" column to draw my attention to it.
OK. I have already fixed it.
Aaron

Laurke
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by Laurke » September 4th, 2016, 2:17 pm

I re-recorded them all and think I'm getting the hang of it! Here is the first one after editing. Its 5:31 long.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_26_mason_128kb.mp3

aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Laurke wrote:I re-recorded them all and think I'm getting the hang of it! Here is the first one after editing. Its 5:31 long.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_26_mason_128kb.mp3
Thank you. And it's OK to be frustrated. I had a TON of trouble the first few times I tries to edit. You'll get the hang of it! :thumbs:
Aaron

Laurke
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by Laurke » September 4th, 2016, 3:11 pm


aaronml
Posts: 560
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » September 4th, 2016, 3:20 pm

Thank you! :D
Aaron

Laurke
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by Laurke » September 4th, 2016, 3:53 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cmvolume1_28_mason_128kb.mp3 6:13

All mine are now done. I hope they sound good to others!

Post Reply