[COMPLETE]Strange Stories from a Chinese Studio, Vol 2 Songling Pu-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13625
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 19th, 2017, 3:07 pm

Eva,
Section 100 is PL ok and there aren't any helpful words I can offer. Congratulations! :clap:

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13625
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 19th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Gerwin,
All louder and all spot check PL OK! :thumbs:

NickJG
Posts: 12
Joined: January 18th, 2017, 5:01 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by NickJG » January 19th, 2017, 4:05 pm

I would like to read "63 - The Lo-Ch‘a Country and the Sea-market".
I am new here, having just uploaded the current weekly poem for my one minute test, which has now been OK'd.
I have a chinese friend who will help me with pronunciation.
I will be happy to read more of this if all goes well.
I would like to be credited as Nick J. Gold; I have a personal website: www.nickjgold.com.
Thank you.

bluechien
Posts: 1246
Joined: January 6th, 2017, 6:58 pm
Location: Laurentia

Post by bluechien » January 19th, 2017, 4:14 pm

linny wrote:Eva,
Section 100 is PL ok and there aren't any helpful words I can offer. Congratulations! :clap:

thank youuuuuu .. from me and the mic ... :9:

here's the last for PL for now:

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/strangestories2_101_pu.mp3 [3:26]

Sect 101 chap 163
Eva D
in which letters are written not in Spanish, not in Greek, not in Latin, not in shorthand
but in plain American which cats and dogs can read!

carteki
Posts: 1636
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:56 am

Post by carteki » January 20th, 2017, 12:33 am

NickJG wrote:I would like to read "63 - The Lo-Ch‘a Country and the Sea-market".
I am new here, having just uploaded the current weekly poem for my one minute test, which has now been OK'd.
I have a chinese friend who will help me with pronunciation.
I will be happy to read more of this if all goes well.
I would like to be credited as Nick J. Gold; I have a personal website: http://www.nickjgold.com.
Thank you.
Assigned and welcome to Librivox.
linny wrote:Gerwin,
All louder and all spot check PL OK! :thumbs:
Gerwin, can I interest you in some more?
Regards Kim

GerwinKramer
Posts: 128
Joined: December 29th, 2016, 1:19 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Post by GerwinKramer » January 20th, 2017, 2:05 am

I would like to claim sections 23,34,and 42.

carteki
Posts: 1636
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:56 am

Post by carteki » January 20th, 2017, 9:19 am

GerwinKramer wrote:I would like to claim sections 23,34,and 42.
Assigned. Thank you.

Eduard Rochester
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 2:14 am
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Post by Eduard Rochester » January 23rd, 2017, 1:28 am

Could I read sections 9, 12 and 21?
Sir Eduard Rochester
Southern Desert Wind Collective

carteki
Posts: 1636
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:56 am

Post by carteki » January 23rd, 2017, 2:22 am

Eduard Rochester wrote:Could I read sections 9, 12 and 21?
Assigned. Thank you.


NOW 1/3RD COMPLETED!!!!

Eduard Rochester
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 2:14 am
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Post by Eduard Rochester » January 23rd, 2017, 7:27 pm

Sir Eduard Rochester
Southern Desert Wind Collective

jftocanada
Posts: 124
Joined: May 9th, 2016, 11:39 am

Post by jftocanada » January 24th, 2017, 2:13 am

I would like to claim section 51, "Collecting Subscriptions"
+section 79, "Snow in Summer"

sincerely,

jftocanada

carteki
Posts: 1636
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:56 am

Post by carteki » January 24th, 2017, 4:26 am

Thank you. Can I interest you in another?
jftocanada wrote:I would like to claim section 51, "Collecting Subscriptions"
+section 79, "Snow in Summer"

sincerely,

jftocanada
Assigned. Thank you.

Eduard Rochester
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 2:14 am
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Post by Eduard Rochester » January 24th, 2017, 8:10 am

I still have two more sections to record. I may re-up after they're finished.
Sir Eduard Rochester
Southern Desert Wind Collective

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13625
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 24th, 2017, 12:16 pm

This section is PL OK with the exception of the file name. Please correct and upload. The file name should be strangestories2_009_pu.mp3
Save files as
strangestories2_###_pu.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the section number (e.g. strangestories2_001_pu.mp3)

Post Reply