[Complete] Under Fire by Henri Barbusse - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

neecheelok70 wrote:No, you should;t have to do it. I am more than happy. Please.
I appreciate that, but you shouldn't have to do it either 8-) But if you have time on your hands...
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I do.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

HERE IS SECTION 15 IF YOU NEED AND/OR WANT:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/underfirethestoryofasquad_15_barbusse_128kb.mp3 3.15 KB

LENGTH IS 3:21.

JIM

OR IF YOU WANT ME TO DO IT IN A DIFFERENT FORM, I CAN DO THAT. I DIDN'T CHECK WITH YOU ABOUT THAT BEFORE RE-RECORDING THE WHOLE THING.
linny

Post by linny »

I don't know what the plan was either but your version of 15 is PL OK. I'm not going to update the MW though since I'm not sure if Lynne was just looking for a repair of the other version or not.

Thank you for stepping up! :thumbs:
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

linny wrote:I don't know what the plan was either but your version of 15 is PL OK. I'm not going to update the MW though since I'm not sure if Lynne was just looking for a repair of the other version or not.

Thank you for stepping up! :thumbs:
Plan? What plan? :lol:
I don't like discarding files a reader has put time and effort into, but as this reader has basically disappeared off the face of the earth and has not picked up the PM I sent, I have fewer qualms. We'll go with Jim's version.

Thank you, Jim, for charging into battle and saving the day :clap:
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thank you everyone for your contributions. This wasn't a 'feel good' tale, but I think it gave a valuable perspective.
All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/under-fire-the-story-of-a-squad-by-henri-barbusse/
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

GLAD TO DO IT, AND, OF COURSE, THANK YOU BOTH, AGAIN.
VivianWeaver

Post by VivianWeaver »

I think I missed a submission and I apologize, it was a hectic month, I lost a close friend and I moved back to the states. I am back, again, and ready and will have full internet this Friday. Sorry again. Can't wait to listen to the book. V
Vivian Weaver
Never underestimate the power of your truth.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

VivianWeaver wrote:I think I missed a submission and I apologize, it was a hectic month, I lost a close friend and I moved back to the states. I am back, again, and ready and will have full internet this Friday. Sorry again. Can't wait to listen to the book. V
I am sorry for your loss.
After the two month deadline, we went ahead and finished the project and it is now available to be listened to,