[Compl]The Well at the Worlds end: Bk 3, William Morris - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

wapolo wrote:You can just use my account name "wapolo" for the catalogue name. I have already completed the introduction, 1 minute test, etc.

Thanks,
Wilson
:thumbs:
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Thanks! Do you remember is the other files were PL'ed? And what the notes for 16 was?
Kristin

TomDavisBeal

Post by TomDavisBeal »

Kristingj wrote:
TomDavisBeal wrote:I have re-uploaded my post Sept 15 recordings, chapters 13-16, including the updated spot PL chapter 16
Thanks! Do you remember is the other files were PL'ed? And what the notes for 16 was?
Chapters 13-15 PL'ed OK. For Chapter 13, I had a replacement mic, so sound quality was not as good as chapters 14-16, but acceptable. Chapter 16 had a repeat phrase that I edited out.
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Kristingj,
Thank you for re-signing me up for chapter 20. I do have that file ready when would you like for me to post it for Pl check? I will await your reply as I hate to push the issue, if you will, with the recent crash. Please do let me know when you would like to have it. :wink:
April
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

adr6090 wrote:Kristingj,
Thank you for re-signing me up for chapter 20. I do have that file ready when would you like for me to post it for Pl check? I will await your reply as I hate to push the issue, if you will, with the recent crash. Please do let me know when you would like to have it. :wink:
Post away!
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

TomDavisBeal wrote:
Kristingj wrote:
TomDavisBeal wrote:I have re-uploaded my post Sept 15 recordings, chapters 13-16, including the updated spot PL chapter 16
Chapters 13-15 PL'ed OK. For Chapter 13, I had a replacement mic, so sound quality was not as good as chapters 14-16, but acceptable. Chapter 16 had a repeat phrase that I edited out.
Thanks!
Kristin

adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Thank you for the post away comment. You will have it shortly.
April
plaidsicle

Post by plaidsicle »

I have the last two sections recorded now--
they seem so short! hopefully I didn't read them too fast.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/wellattheworldsendbook3_21_morris_128kb.mp3
7:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/wellattheworldsendbook3_22_morris_128kb.mp3
7:12
'whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.' -Oscar Wilde
plaidsicle.blogspot.com
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

plaidsicle wrote:I have the last two sections recorded now--
they seem so short! hopefully I didn't read them too fast.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/wellattheworldsendbook3_21_morris_128kb.mp3
7:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/wellattheworldsendbook3_22_morris_128kb.mp3
7:12
Thanks!
Kristin

adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

April
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Kristin

ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Apologies, everyone!! I just realized today that I have not been emailed from this thread since the problems in October. I will get caught up with the PL-ing within the next 24 hours. :oops:
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Chapters 16, 21, and 22 are all PL OK.

Chapter 20 is missing the silence (ambient room noise actually) at the end. Could you add 5 seconds of ambient room noise and re-upload? Thanks!

Again, my apologies that this took so long!
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Hello,
I was the reader of section 20. I did see on the MW that it was not pl approved though try as I did, the reason wasn't evident to me. Email has been sent to me mentioning that the chapter may be "orphaned". My reply was to "please share the reason with me & I will fix it"; no reply back to me.
I see now the post for the chapter 20 reader to fix the error. Finally, was my thought. I do have the original mp3 though I do not have the data file. I am more than happy to re-record the whole chapter. It will be done tomorrow and posted on the thread by 04/06/2017
Apologies,
April
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

adr6090 wrote:Hello,
I was the reader of section 20. I did see on the MW that it was not pl approved though try as I did, the reason wasn't evident to me. Email has been sent to me mentioning that the chapter may be "orphaned". My reply was to "please share the reason with me & I will fix it"; no reply back to me.
I see now the post for the chapter 20 reader to fix the error. Finally, was my thought. I do have the original mp3 though I do not have the data file. I am more than happy to re-record the whole chapter. It will be done tomorrow and posted on the thread by 04/06/2017
Apologies,
April
April:
DON'T RE-RECORD!!!!
If you're using Audacity...
Open a new Audacity file. Just under (I think... it may be just above) the 'export audio file' (that you use to convert your file from Audacity to MP3), you will see 'import audio file' - guess what? that takes an MP3 and turns it into an Audacity file. So when you get the search box, you just select your MP3 file and do whatever you need to do, then convert it back and re-upload.