knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Thanks, Amy. :)
Jo
MegT

Post by MegT »

Hi!

I am interested in reading for this title. Can I start with chapter 6?

Thanks,
Meg
Shipley

Post by Shipley »

Might I respectfully point out that the URL in Paragraph 4 of the introduction goes (at least in my Firebox browser) not to the correct text but to a Gutenberg text entitled "The Purple Land by W. H. Hudson". Might I suggest that this be corrected before some poor reader gets highly confused (and possibly wastes a lot of time).

Regards,
Shipley
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

It certainly would. Thanks for letting me know, Shipley.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

MegT wrote:Hi!

I am interested in reading for this title. Can I start with chapter 6?

Thanks,
Meg
Hi Meg,
Chapter 6 is yours.
Thanks!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Trimc1

Post by Trimc1 »

Can I take chapter 7?

Thanks! Clare
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Clare,
7 is yours. How would you like your name to appear in the catalog?
Thanks,
Amy
Trimc1

Post by Trimc1 »

My name can appear as Clare. Someone else asked me that and said they set me up with a catalogue entry. Hope it is still there...?
MegT

Post by MegT »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Meg. I will PL soon. :)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Trimc1 wrote:My name can appear as Clare. Someone else asked me that and said they set me up with a catalogue entry. Hope it is still there...?
Hi Clare,
It is still there. It had Clare Trim. I changed it to Clare. If you want it back to Clare Trim or something else, please let me know.
Thanks,
Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Meg,
Chapter Six is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thank yoiu!
Amy
Trimc1

Post by Trimc1 »

Hello, Chapter 7 here, 12:11. First one so let me know if I messed anything up. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/mummyandmissnitocris_07_griffith_128kb.mp3
ajinthevalley

Post by ajinthevalley »

Hello,

I would be willing to read chapter 8: MISS BRENDA ARRIVES, AND PHADRIG THE EGYPTIAN PROPHESIES and upload.

Aaron
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Trimc1 wrote:Hello, Chapter 7 here, 12:11. First one so let me know if I messed anything up. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/mummyandmissnitocris_07_griffith_128kb.mp3

Thank you for Chapter 7. I will PL soon.
-Amy :)