COMPLETE[Group] The Mummy and Miss Nitocris by G. C. Griffith -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great. I look forward to listening. I will try to get it today. I am wondering where this story is going to go. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Myth,
The story is getting quite engaging.
Chapter Three is PL OK. :thumbs:
Chapter Two has wind chimes in it in several places.
They are tinkling sounds around 14:48, several times between 17:02 and 17:08, 17:34, 19:28-19:30 range, and 20:17-20:19.
Please edit these out and re-record the bits if needed.
Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Myth

Post by Myth »

Dang wind chimes, we could consider them musical accompaniment?

I think I got them all.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/mummyandmissnitocris_02_griffith_128kb.mp3 20:43
Myth
Perseverance Furthers.

My Librivox Reader Page
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

They did sound pretty.
Thank you for the edits,
Amy
Myth

Post by Myth »

Myth
Perseverance Furthers.

My Librivox Reader Page
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Good morning,
Chapter Four is PL OK. I guess the wind chimes are okay. At least as it is a paranormal book so it works with the atmosphere.
Have a good day!
-Amy
Myth

Post by Myth »

More wind chimes! I don't mind getting rid of them. Lord know how I missed them.

Let me know where to find them.

Sorry, I don't know how I missed them.
Myth
Perseverance Furthers.

My Librivox Reader Page
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

There is no need. They can stay. :)
Myth

Post by Myth »

Chapter 5 hot off the presses.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/mummyandmissnitocris_05_griffith_128kb.mp3 21:32

In which the Professor goes for a strange walk.
Myth
Perseverance Furthers.

My Librivox Reader Page
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

It was a strange walk indeed.
Chapter 5 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Have a good night, James.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi James.

In case you haven't seen the news about the server glitch last week, the forum was set back to Sept 15th. All posts and data files from Sept 16 through Oct 13 were lost. If you uploaded any files during that time, you will need to upload them again and edit the MW entries accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Jo
Myth

Post by Myth »

Thankfully no, I've been busy, but I hoping to be back to recording this week.
Myth
Perseverance Furthers.

My Librivox Reader Page
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Hi James. It's been over 6 months since your last post to this project. Are you still planning to continue? If I don't hear from you, this project will be placed on the list of abandoned solos as per the following policy.

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project.
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

No response. Marked abandoned.
Jo
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Jo,
I converted it to a group project. It is ready for readers now.
Thanks!
Amy