[Relig Fic]Paul-Herald of the Cross, Florence Kingsley-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 14 is PL OK! Very well done :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hi everyone,
Due to the server breakdown (see viewtopic.php?f=27&t=62490) we've lost everything (posts, files, etc...) since September 15th. I think I have reinstated all the claims for this project, but if something looks funny please let me know because I'm just going on my memory!
The following files will need re-uploading:
- Esther: the corrected Chapter 31, which was PL OK.
- Michelle: Chapter 15 and possibly Chapter 16 (I don't remember whether it was ever uploaded?).

Thanks a lot!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_31_kingsley_128kb.mp3
I like posting files that are already PL OK! :D
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Ha ha :D Thank you.
Rachel

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks a lot, Michelle!
Rachel

joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

Howdy! I'd love to help make this project happen! I'll read Section 17 through 20. :D
God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hi there! Welcome to Librivox! I'm happy to have you read for this project, but before recording anything could you submit a quick 1-minute test? It's not an audition, just a sound check to make sure your tech specs and everything are all right. After you have that all sorted out you can come back here and record your chapters.

Just ask if anything is unclear. I'm looking forward to hearing your voice!

Rachel
Rachel

joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

No problem Rachel,
I planned to do that tonight, I'll PM you with a link to it when I finish it.
Thanks!
God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Hello,

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to relinquish my section. My hematologist has tentatively diagnosed me with an ankle bleed and tendonitis of the wrist, which will take several weeks to heal and which make recording, reading the Braille chapters,, typing, and editing projects very difficult. I hope to come back to LV when I'm recovered. Thanks for understanding.
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oooh, that sounds awful! Take all the time you need to heal, and we'll still be here when you're back :)
Rachel

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

May I claim 22, 23, and 24? Thanks!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Most certainly! :thumbs:
Rachel

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Michelle!
Rachel