[Relig Fic]Paul-Herald of the Cross, Florence Kingsley-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

Hello! I'd love to claim chapters 9 and 10. I'm new here and will be reading as Michelle Schroff. My 1 minute test was just approved on the other board. Thank you so much in advance!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Sweetpea, I am going to start reading tonight, and hopefully have both sections in!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

ej400 wrote:Here is chapter 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_01_kingsley_128kb.mp3 -19:06

Thank you sweetpea!
Thank you Scarlet and Elijah! I've put all the files in the MW and hope to PL soon. Sorry I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks. If I miss anything please feel free to let me know :)
mschroff wrote:Hello! I'd love to claim chapters 9 and 10. I'm new here and will be reading as Michelle Schroff. My 1 minute test was just approved on the other board. Thank you so much in advance!
Awesome! I am signing you up right now. Have fun, and let me know if you've got any questions! :)
readinglover wrote:Here, finally <sigh of relief here :D > is chapter 34. Is this the right place to send it?

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_chaper_34.mp3 It's 18 minutes and 7.24 seconds.
Gaynor
Yay, thank you! :D You posted in the right place. I try and proof-listen this in the next few days and let you know if anything needs fixing. Your decision about the footnotes sounds good to me, but I'll see how it sounds when I listen!
bethesdalily wrote:May I please claim Ch. 13? Thanks! Also, I see a footnote near the end of the chapter. Are we reading these? If so, could you please tell me where the footnote actually belongs? My OCR software doesn't make that sort of thing clear.
That would be lovely! I've signed you up. The footnote appears at the very end of the chapter, after "from thence he went to Tarsus." I'm leaving it up to the readers to decide which footnotes to include - I would probably include this one if it were me reading it, but it's your choice. Thank you!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 1 PL notes:
- The file is in stereo and needs to be in mono, please.
- The volume looks pretty high to me - could you amplify by about -6?
- There are a couple of little repeats that I think would improve the quality if they were taken out, but they are pretty minor so I'll leave it up to you :)
-- -- 1:15 he paused for a minute...moment
-- -- 1:27 back...her back against
-- --16:47 and that bless...the blessing was not
-- --16:53 he was also...as was also
- @ 17:40 I hear "go into the straight which is called Straight" - it should be "the street which is called Straight" but I'll leave that up to you if you want to change it
- Repeat @ 17:55 for one which called...for one called Saul of Tarsus

Chapter 3 is PL OK! :thumbs:
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
mschroff

Post by mschroff »

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

May I claim 11 and 12?

Thanks!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you for the files, and yes you may certainly have those sections! :)
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 4 PL notes:
- @ 10:41 there is some background noise, followed by a repeat of the previous sentence :)

Chapters 5 and 6 are PL OK!
Rachel

mschroff

Post by mschroff »

Scarlet576

Post by Scarlet576 »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you both!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapters 4, 7 and 8 are PL OK!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 9 is PL OK! Good job! :thumbs:
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapters 10 and 11 are PL OK!
Rachel