COMPLETE Elsie's New Relations by Martha Finley - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 20 is now PL OK! :thumbs: Congratulations!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
knittedpiano

Post by knittedpiano »

~Amy
knittedpiano

Post by knittedpiano »

Can I have Chapter 22?

Thanks!

~Amy
~Amy
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

knittedpiano wrote:Can I have Chapter 22?

Thanks!

~Amy
Certainly you may!

All sections are assigned once again - let's go back to the Readers Found section! :D
~Gabrielle
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

Roohi

Post by Roohi »

knittedpiano

Post by knittedpiano »

~Amy
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

Hi
I’ve noticed that even though I’ve put up the edited version of chapter15 it isn’t updated in the MW.
Please advise
Regards
RH
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Thank you both! MW is updated now :thumbs:
Kathrine
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Thank you, Roohi, Amy, and Kathrine!
Looks like the project is nearly done! All that's left is a bit of PLing...if Rachel doesn't get to it in a few days I'll probably help out with that to get this project across the finish line. :D
~Gabrielle
knittedpiano

Post by knittedpiano »

Hello,

I've noticed that the time is not listed for Chapter 22 in MW. In case it was missed, the time was 15:38.

~Amy
~Amy
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

knittedpiano wrote: January 10th, 2018, 7:53 pm Hello,

I've noticed that the time is not listed for Chapter 22 in MW. In case it was missed, the time was 15:38.

~Amy
Thanks for catching that! MW is now updated. :)
~Gabrielle
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

PL Notes Section 15:
06:40 - original problem section (stumble over "tyrannical") got cut out. Missing phrase is: "Grandpa Dinsmore is a—a—rather tyrannical, I think."

Section 16 is now PL OK.
~Gabrielle
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Great reading of chapter 21, Amy! :clap:
A couple of PL notes:
6:12 - repeat - "She would much rather stay where she was for the rest of the day, she said, as she felt dull and her head still ached a little. She would much rather stay where she was for the rest of the day, she said, as she felt dull and her head still ached a little."
9:02 - repeat - "Where not all places alike away from the one she so dearly loved? Where not all places alike away from the one she so dearly loved?"

Also, the volume is a little of the soft side. Do you know how to compress and amplify? If you use Audacity I can give you more detailed steps for how to do it. It would be great if you could amplify this section by 3dB or so.

Please edit, save with the same file name and upload again. I'm looking forward to hearing you again. :thumbs: And please holler if you have any questions!
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Chapter 22 is also well read! You are doing a great job, Amy :thumbs:

PL notes:
00:39 - repeat - "Why, how's this? Hae we all been sleeping a week or ten days? Why, how's this? Hae we all been sleeping a week or ten days?"
4:07 - repeat - "But you, mamma, were a woman when you married, old enough and wise enough to guide and control yourself But you, mamma, were a woman when you married, old enough and wise enough to guide and control yourself "
5:05 - repeat - "As they stood anxiously regarding her, she woke with a sharp cry of distress and anguish As they stood anxiously regarding her, she woke with a sharp cry of distress and anguish"
6:44 - repeat - "I hope you will do justice... I hope you will do it justice"
12:11 - repeat - "I should have met and brought you back, if... I should have met and brought you back, if that fortunate mishap had not taken place"
At the end of the recording, please add about 4 more seconds of silence.

Please amplify by 11dB or so. After you have finished editing, please save with the same file name, upload and post again in the thread. Thank you for all your work!
Kathrine