Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

Can I please take these two?

34 The Battle of Bouvines
35 Regency of Blanche of Castile
Eva D
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why then, this parting was well made.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Yes, please do! Thank you for claiming, Eva :thumbs:
Kathrine
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

I don't see my posting of my first read, i.e., Section 33. Shouldn't I see it? Did you see it?
Russ Bruno
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Shasta wrote:I don't see my posting of my first read, i.e., Section 33. Shouldn't I see it? Did you see it?
Oh, did you upload already? :D Next time, please copy the link you get in the uploader and post in the thread (otherwise nobody knows you have uploaded). I'll go and see if I can find it now.

I think I found it -- did you name the file chapter_33_1.mp3? I'm putting it in the MW for prooflistening. Thank you for the recording!

Just one more thing for future reference: the first post of a project will tell you how to name the sections for that project. You will find that information under the Magic Window and below the information about intro and outro disclaimers. For this project it says:
Save files as
128 kbps MP3oldfrance_##_guerber_128kb.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the section number (e.g. oldfrance_01_guerber_128kb.mp3)

No need to worry about it for this recording, I can fix it on my end :)
Kathrine
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Yes I did name it as you indicate. Sorry for mis-naming the file. Obviously, I have not studied the instructions sufficiently.

The thing is, I did in fact copy the update URL and past it here and submit it with a short message. Well, you seem to have found it, so we won't worry about it further.
Russ Bruno
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Please don´t worry -- there are so many things to learn at first! :) If you posted, there might have been a glitch.. I didn't see the post, and I can't find it now. Or (this happens to me all too often), I write the post and hit post, but by that time I'm not logged in anymore, and the post is lost in the ether. Anyway, not to worry, it is here now :)
Kathrine
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

I still am unable to locate your identity as MC. There is an MC link just below the magic window, but that didn't seem to work as a source of your MC identity for upload purposes. Of course, I can always ask, as I did with you, before uploading, but I would rather not need to do that. I do see that there is a "ke" after the title of the project. Is that supposed to identify you?
Russ Bruno
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Good questions :)

If you look below the link to the uploader, below where it gives username and password, there is a line with blue letters where it says:
You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: kathrinee
This line, always at the same place in the first post (I think!), should give you the name of the MC, the person whom you'll upload to :)

You are right that ke in the subject title also refers to me, the admins put some short version of their name up there when we adopt a project. However, you should always be able to find the proper version of our forum name down towards the end of the first post. Can you see it? :D
Kathrine
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Ah! Yes! I see it! :D
Russ Bruno
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:D
Kathrine
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

Eva D
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Wow, you're quick! I'm putting them into the MW now :thumbs: Thank you, Eva!
Kathrine
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

kathrinee wrote:Wow, you're quick! I'm putting them into the MW now :thumbs: Thank you, Eva!
My pleasure :)

I could feel this book wanting to close :)
Eva D
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

Sections 33, 34, and 35 are PL OK! :clap:

Jill :lol:
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Yay, thank you! Almost all done now... :9:
Kathrine