COMPLETE[PLAYS] Short Plays from Dickens by Horace Browne - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 122 - Mr Venus - A "Preserver of Animals and Birds"

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Great. And I PL'd section 19 so I could assemble Horatio Sparkins. So, now as soon as sections 13, 75, 109, and 121 are PL'd, this is ready to catalog at long last!

Thank you all for your parts and to afutterer for all the PL work!

Thanks, Todd
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I will plan them as soon as I can. Started a new job and it is keeping me busy getting situated. Sorry for the delays.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL OK on all of these. We are ready to catalog! Great work everyone.
Anthony

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

afutterer wrote: January 19th, 2018, 8:11 am PL OK on all of these. We are ready to catalog! Great work everyone.
Cataloging now. Thank you one and all, and especially our DPL - while most of you read through a play 1 time for your part, he has been through each play a half dozen times to hear all the parts and then the completed play!

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

And done! This project is COMPLETE. All audio files can be found on our catalog page at https://librivox.org/short-plays-from-dickens-by-horace-baker-browne/

Thanks, Todd
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Oh, drat. I should have said something earlier, but I didn't think this was going to be cataloged so soon. :oops:

You see, the wrong Jason has been credited in some of these plays. His username is 'jasonb.' No capital letters or spaces. I hope that can be fixed.

(I also noticed the tenth play does not credit any readers other than Todd, but maybe that doesn't matter)
Tomas Peter
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

WiltedScribe wrote: January 20th, 2018, 1:49 am Oh, drat. I should have said something earlier, but I didn't think this was going to be cataloged so soon. :oops:

You see, the wrong Jason has been credited in some of these plays. His username is 'jasonb.' No capital letters or spaces. I hope that can be fixed.

(I also noticed the tenth play does not credit any readers other than Todd, but maybe that doesn't matter)
Okay - I think I fixed it. Thank you for noticing that!

Todd