COMPLETE[SOLO SF/FANTASY] The Young Diana - Marie Corelli-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Newgatenovelist

Post by Newgatenovelist »

Thank you so much! And thank YOU for DPLing, and for being so patient. I've learned a lot in the process, but it really does feel like this project is an archaeological record of my learning how to record and edit!

Corelli is always worth reading, but I am going to take a bit of a break. These longer chapters were a bit of a slog at times, and I don't think I have the energy to launch a similar novel right away. I know it's easy for me to say, because I'm not even writing it, just recording, but I still think I'll do shorter works for a little while!

Have a good evening!
Erin
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I know what you mean. Sometimes it is nice to just have one section to do and no commitment for more!

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-young-diana-by-marie-corelli/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Newgatenovelist

Post by Newgatenovelist »

Thank you so much! I think this is one of the longest, and maybe the longest, running time of any solo I've done. I know that isn't much for some readers, but it's an exciting milestone to hit with Corelli. Thanks for coming along for the ride!
Erin