[Complete] The Strange Story Book by Mrs. Lang - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
2839reader
Posts: 957
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » April 22nd, 2016, 9:23 pm

Signature: KATHLEEN

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 23rd, 2016, 7:19 am

2839reader wrote:Hi,
The Strange Story Of Elizabeth Canning
Time 23:45
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/strangestorybook_30_lang_128kb.mp3

Mrs. Veal's Ghost
Time 18:43
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/strangestorybook_31_lang_128kb.mp3
Thank you.

Kalynda
Posts: 1283
Joined: July 8th, 2007, 9:44 am
Location: Maine, USA

Post by Kalynda » April 23rd, 2016, 7:24 am

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 23rd, 2016, 7:26 am

Kalynda wrote:Here's Chapter 8, duration 10:26:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/strangestorybook_08_lang_128kb.mp3
Thank you.

pattymarie
Posts: 2017
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » April 23rd, 2016, 4:54 pm

Section 8 is PL OK.
Pattymarie

pattymarie
Posts: 2017
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » April 23rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Files 30 and 31 are PL OK.
Pattymarie

chicamia
Posts: 7
Joined: April 9th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Post by chicamia » April 23rd, 2016, 7:47 pm

Lynnet wrote: Thank you. I have added you to the catalog.
How long is your file please, in minutes and seconds (mm:ss)?
Also, if there are edits, please upload your file as _00_, as _01_ is for the first story, not the preface. If there are no edits, I can change the file name.
I don't mind if you change the file name. I don't think I have anything more to edit.

It is 12:18. Thanks.

pattymarie
Posts: 2017
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » April 24th, 2016, 7:29 am

chicamia wrote:]

I don't mind if you change the file name. I don't think I have anything more to edit.

It is 12:18. Thanks.
Chicamia, I do need for you to cut the six seconds of silence at the beginning down to 0.5 to 1 second. The instructions in "During the recording" ask that there be no more than 0:5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the section.

Thanks
Pattymarie

SheriElizabeth
Posts: 9
Joined: October 27th, 2015, 7:02 am

Post by SheriElizabeth » April 24th, 2016, 12:40 pm

Dibs on section 2, the Perplexity of Zadig? I hope to have it done this week...

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 24th, 2016, 1:36 pm

SheriElizabeth wrote:Dibs on section 2, the Perplexity of Zadig? I hope to have it done this week...
Thank you for claiming. You get 2 months, so there's no rush :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 24th, 2016, 1:45 pm

pattymarie wrote:
chicamia wrote:]

I don't mind if you change the file name. I don't think I have anything more to edit.

It is 12:18. Thanks.
Chicamia, I do need for you to cut the six seconds of silence at the beginning down to 0.5 to 1 second. The instructions in "During the recording" ask that there be no more than 0:5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the section.

Thanks
I have fixed the beginning silence and also cut the end silence to 5 seconds and corrected the file name. Should be all set now.
Chicamia, in future, please bear in mind that these edits are your responsibility. Thanks.

pattymarie
Posts: 2017
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » April 24th, 2016, 4:07 pm

Section 0 is PL OK.
Pattymarie

SRJ7892
Posts: 25
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 10:12 am

Post by SRJ7892 » April 27th, 2016, 10:39 am

Hello!

This is Emmas. I would like to read section 9 (The Beaver and the Porcupine) of The Strange Story Book.


Thanks,



Emmas

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 27th, 2016, 12:39 pm

SRJ7892 wrote:Hello!

This is Emmas. I would like to read section 9 (The Beaver and the Porcupine) of The Strange Story Book.


Thanks,



Emmas
Thank you, Emma.

DianeMarie
Posts: 8
Joined: April 10th, 2016, 11:44 am

Post by DianeMarie » May 1st, 2016, 6:02 am

I would like to claim section 6, Rip van Winkle
Diane

Post Reply