COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

catrose wrote:I'm considering just reading "said" and copying and pasting it all. I feel my narration is rather redundant in a dramatic reading :lol:

Here's chapter 2, more to come over the next week or so

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_narrator_02.mp3
No Problem that is ok can edit it in thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Narrator Chapter 2 and
Marion Chapter 2

Are both PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_09_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_10_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_11_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_evelyn_12_128kb.mp3

Evelyn Chaps 9-12 are uploaded.

Lengths are:

9-9:34
10-8:36
11-9:55
12-7:47

Sorry it took me so long to finish these. I will admit that they completely slipped my mind until I noticed them this weekend.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
wib66

Post by wib66 »

No problem thanks for those
Michele
KiltedDragon

Post by KiltedDragon »

I will be on vacation to Alaska from July 15 - July 28. If something comes up that you need help with during that time, please contact your friendly neighborhood spiderman, er, MC.
Barry
My Recordings
Darn stuff! I have books to read!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks Barry have a great vacation :D
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The rest of the files for Evelyn are PL OK thanks
Michele
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

wib66 wrote:The rest of the files for Evelyn are PL OK thanks

Thanks for the PL :D
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi all I know we have been a little quiet on this project but I really would love to get this moving and into the catalogue. Please can you let me have an update on where you are up to with your part and if you wish to continue.

I have recorded all mine for Catharine just need to edit and upload.

Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The recordings for Catharine are in the MW ready for PL please could someone listen to them for me as I am DPL on this project thanks
Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I can do that - I've got some non-recording sit-down time today!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:I can do that - I've got some non-recording sit-down time today!
Thank you very much that's great
Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Catharine Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 8 are PL OK!

This was hilarious: “As if women had nothing to do but cook and keep house! when lots of us know nothing about either of them,”

I was just wondering if, in the voice credit at the start, you wanted the descriptions of the girls? "The girl with the classic profile" etc? That's how they are described in most of the book, rather than by their names.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:Catharine Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 8 are PL OK!

This was hilarious: “As if women had nothing to do but cook and keep house! when lots of us know nothing about either of them,”

I was just wondering if, in the voice credit at the start, you wanted the descriptions of the girls? "The girl with the classic profile" etc? That's how they are described in most of the book, rather than by their names.
thank you for that. Yes I will add that into the voice credit thanks
Michele
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Catharine Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are PL OK! :thumbs: Catharine is all done!

These are more editing notes than proper PL notes:
In Chapter 5 at 3:14 there is a long pause in the middle of a speech that should be closed up in editing.
Chapter 9 has a long pause at 4:25 before the last line of that paragraph.
Chapter 10 has a long pause at 1:42.