COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:
vickihib wrote:Have uploaded the corrected ch 1 for Marion:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_marion_01_128kb.mp3 (04:39)

Unfortunately I have had to add 'Marion read by Vicki Hibbins' at the end as I don't know how to move it to the beginning. I'm more used to using Garageband. If you need me to move it to the beginning please can someone explain how to do it. Thanks.
I don't think you need to worry - it will need to be moved around for editing anyway.
great thanks not a problem I can move it when editing
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Emily chapters 1 to 8 are PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Emily PL Notes

Chapters 9 and 10 are PL OK

Chapter 11
0:10 there is a noise and repeat of a line if this could be removed please

Chapter 12
3:12 repeat of Evelyn said ................
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi could readers let me know if you still wish to record the parts you have signed up to. I would like to get this one in the catalogue. Please send me a PM if any problems.
Michele
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page