COMPLETE[Sci] Elements of Geology -William Ruschenberger-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great. Thanks, Anthony! :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Mich_elle wrote:re:sec 21 and 22
either way is the same to me, but section 21 says D-L at the beginning and the end. I'll do whatever works for you guys. Sorry I didn't catch it until now. Meanwhile, I'll just continue on with my favorite letter....M.
Michelle
Hi Michele,
It will work out. I can adjust the section title to however you decide to go with it. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I just want to let everyone know that I will be leaving next week Friday, 8/4/17 and will not return home until Tuesday, 8/15/17. During this time I will not be able to PL, and will most likely not be in the forums...much. But I will catch up upon return! I am taking the family to Jellystone Campground. Thank you all!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Have a great time, Anthony! :D
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

section 21 corrected--has the missing L words

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/elementsgeology_21_ruschenberger_128kb.mp3

33m 9s
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Michelle! :D
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

Well, my plan had been to get this to you for Labor Day, Ruschenberger's and my birthday, yea :clap:
no wonder I like him so much! I've pmed you the agonizing saga of Windows 10 and Audacity, the bottom line of which is that large files with multiple tracks are unstable, but I'd really like you to read the pm, if nothing else than to share the pain with me.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/elementsgeology_22_ruschenberger_128kb.mp3
39m41s

Michelle
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,
I am sorry that so much went on with this one. Thank you for finishing it!
And Happy Birthday!
-Amy :D
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 22 - GLOSSARY -M-Z

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Looks like this one is done! Great work everyone! :clap:
Anthony

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Oh, wow! Thank you for proof listening, Anthony! I am going to get this cataloged. :9:
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-elements-of-geology-by-william-ruschenberger/

Thank you, all, and congratulations! :clap: