COMPLETE[Sci] Elements of Geology -William Ruschenberger-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RickSanborn

Post by RickSanborn »

Section 15 has been uploaded. The run time is 21:16.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/elementsgeology_15_ruschenberger_128kb.mp3
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Rick!
-Amy :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 15 - LESSON IX. –PART 1. EXPLANATION OF VARIOUS PHENOMENA CONTINUED. VOLCANIC DEPOSITS.

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks, Anthony! :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
RickSanborn

Post by RickSanborn »

Hi Amy,

I know I've missed my deadline, but I should have the my last section to you in the next day or so.

Thanks for your patience!

Rick
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Rick,
That will be great.
Thank you for letting me know.
Have a good night!
Amy
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

Amy, I'm back at work, but in my negligence with section 21 it seems I left off all the Ls! sped things up but now I wonder if I should reupload it with ALL the letters. Would I just use the same name?
Michelle
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michele,
You could have the Ls with Section 22 and I will adjust the section titles to D-K and L-Z. Would that work better for you?
Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Anthony,
I couldn't get a hold of BarbaraJade so I updated the file per your PL notes.
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/elementsgeology_04_ruschenberger_128kb.mp3 34:58
Please let me know if it needs anything else.
Thanks,
Amy
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

re:sec 21 and 22
either way is the same to me, but section 21 says D-L at the beginning and the end. I'll do whatever works for you guys. Sorry I didn't catch it until now. Meanwhile, I'll just continue on with my favorite letter....M.
Michelle
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Oh, I see. It would be better to add L to Section 21 then. You can have the same filename. The system will rename the older file.
Thanks, Michele!
Have a good day,
Amy
RickSanborn

Post by RickSanborn »

Section 16 has been uploaded. The run time is 24:36.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/elementsgeology_16_ruschenberger_128kb.mp3

Thanks for your patience!

Rick
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Rick,
We are very close now.
Thank you for doing this!
Amy :D
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 04 - LESSON III. –PART 2: FOURTH GEOLOGICAL EPOCH. FIFTH GEOLOGICAL EPOCH.

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 16 - LESSON IX. –PART 2. EXPLANATION OF VARIOUS PHENOMENA CONTINUED. GRANITE AND METAMORPHISM.

PL OK
Anthony