COMPLETE - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Chapter 26 sounds great! There's just one thing that needs fixing: there's a click at 13:33. Thanks so much! :D (Just to let you know, the five seconds of silence only has to be at the very end after you say the "end of Chapter whatever" part--you don't have to have it between the end of the chapter and the "end of chapter". :) )
Adele

Chapter 28 sounds great! There's just one correction needed: @ 11:07 you say "Jo" instead of "John"
Thanks! :D
Adele

Chapter 23 is PL OK! :D
Adele

Post by stoogeswoman »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:Chapter 28 sounds great! There's just one correction needed: @ 11:07 you say "Jo" instead of "John"
Thanks! :D
Yikes!! I'll go in and redo that section tomorrow - sorry!
8-)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

dolabout wrote:Hi there!

I have sent in a one minute test and got the okay, so here I am! Could I please take 37,38, and 39 (Chapters 14-16)?
Also, could I use my first name, Daria, as my name here?
Thanks!
Those sections are all yours, thank you for claiming! :D
Here is your reader page - if you click "reader section details" you can see a list of all the projects you have in progress, along with their statuses, which can be useful for keeping track of sections you need to record. https://librivox.org/reader/10738
deongines wrote:Can I claim section 31? thanks, Deon
Section 31 is yours, and thank you for the files, too :D
Vanalosswen wrote:I'd like to take 31 and 32, please. And I'd like to be credited under Vanalosswen.
Hi there! I've assigned you Section 32, thank you for claiming! 31 was actually claimed by someone else right before you posted. Is there another chapter you would like instead? :D Thanks, and sorry about that!
Oh, and here is your very own reader page - if you click "reader section details" you can see a list of all the projects you have in progress, along with their statuses, which can be useful for keeping track of sections you need to record. https://librivox.org/reader/10739
AdeledePignerolles wrote:Chapter 23 is PL OK! :D
Thanks for all the PL'ing! :)
stoogeswoman wrote:Yikes!! I'll go in and redo that section tomorrow - sorry!
8-)
Great! :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Decided to do it tonight, just so I could get a good night's sleep!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlewomen_28_alcott_128kb.mp3 33.61 KB (35 m 50.774 s)

8-)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

:thumbs:
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Vanalosswen

Post by Vanalosswen »

Haha, I saw that after I posted the claim request. I can grab 33 instead, if that's good?
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Perfect, thanks :D
Rachel

grannaknits

Post by grannaknits »

I would like to read Section 34, please. Thanks!

Grannaknits (Denise Nordell)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

All yours, thank you! :)
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:Chapter 26 sounds great! There's just one thing that needs fixing: there's a click at 13:33. Thanks so much! :D (Just to let you know, the five seconds of silence only has to be at the very end after you say the "end of Chapter whatever" part--you don't have to have it between the end of the chapter and the "end of chapter". :) )
Whoops, somehow I missed this, sorry! Here's revised Chapter 26:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlewomen_26_alcott_128kb.mp3
25 minutes 15.523 seconds / 23.68 KB

Thanks! 8-)
llee1

Post by llee1 »

Hi,
Could I claim section 35 please?
Thanks!
Lynn
becjee

Post by becjee »

Is it audacious to claim a long chapter as my first reading? :)

Could I please claim 41 Learning to Forget?

I have uploaded a one minute test to the newbies thread. Could you put me down with my full name "Rebecca Jee"?

Thank you!