[Complete] One Act Play Collection 009 - LT

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -
wib66

Post by wib66 »

zwergwolf wrote:Here is Section 44, Miss Eleonora Courtney:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/answeringthephone_misseleonoracourtney_guptill.mp3
thanks MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

PL Notes for Miss Eleonora:

00:51 missing line: Nora, answer it. I’ll be back to tea, but don’t say so to any one.

Thanks! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
zwergwolf

Post by zwergwolf »

Whoops, I was too eager in editing and cut off that line, I guess. Anyway, here's the fixed version (just recorded the missing line):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/answeringthephone_misseleonoracourtney_guptill.mp3
Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Now PL OK! Thank you very much! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated
Michele
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

I would like to volunteer for The Host in 07 The Good Samaritan by Rita Benton .

David O
wib66

Post by wib66 »

dlolso21 wrote:I would like to volunteer for The Host in 07 The Good Samaritan by Rita Benton .

David O
thanks David
Michele
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I will do first levite in The Good Samaritan as it doesn't clash with first servant.
Michele
EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

wib66 wrote:I will do first levite in The Good Samaritan as it doesn't clash with first servant.
Thanks so much!
The Host is PL OK! :D
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

We really need a lady volunteer with an Irish accent to play Nora Flanagan in Answering the Phone. If you are able to do this for us it would be great.
It is not a huge part.
Michele