[Complete] One Act Play Collection 009 - LT

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

The Narrator for Attuned is PL-OK. I will listen to the rest tomorrow. :)
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tortilla wrote:The Narrator for Attuned is PL-OK. I will listen to the rest tomorrow. :)
Thanks MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
anushar04

Post by anushar04 »

Here is Florence's part in 1999:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/in1999_florence_demille.mp3

Phew, that took me a while to do!
I hope this is okay, this is my first time recording for a play. Let me know if I have to add or change anything!
Anusha - My LV page, and Some of My Music!
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

I'd like to claim section 19: the Senior :)
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
ZamesCurran

Post by ZamesCurran »

Now that all the roles for "In 1999" are in, which you like me to edit it together? I'm up to date editing Micahel Strogoff, and have some time. (However, some will have to PL the parts first --- or at least the part I read).
Truth,
James
---------------------
wib66

Post by wib66 »

anushar04 wrote:Here is Florence's part in 1999:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/in1999_florence_demille.mp3

Phew, that took me a while to do!
I hope this is okay, this is my first time recording for a play. Let me know if I have to add or change anything!
thank you I have added this to the MW
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

leanneyauyau wrote:I'd like to claim section 19: the Senior :)
Thanks I will sign you up
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ZamesCurran wrote:Now that all the roles for "In 1999" are in, which you like me to edit it together? I'm up to date editing Micahel Strogoff, and have some time. (However, some will have to PL the parts first --- or at least the part I read).
Hi James thanks I have PM'd the BC on this one to see if she is happy for you to do it will let you know when I get a reply thanks
Michele
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

The forum and database (the whole website) have temporarily lost everything since September 15.
Please do not post or upload anything you don't want lost when the sysadmin retrieves the missing info from backup.
(Everything posted or uploaded on this current, missing-data version of the website will be lost.)

Hopefully all will be well and restored to what it was as of Friday morning shortly.
Lynne
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

An important message for all volunteers on this project:

As you may have noticed, our servers were reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. Unfortunately, the failure was massive - we have not succeeded in recovering any of the data since September 15th...

We have a recovery plan, and we need your help. There is a post that covers all types of projects over here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62490

Specifically for this project, I can tell that there was activity in the forums since September 15. Can’t tell exactly what . . . but we probably have a few things to do to get this project brought current again. Here are the instructions for projects with activity since September 15th:

We are very sorry, but all files uploaded after September 15, and all changes to the database and the forum (including PL notes) have been lost and cannot be retrieved.

For BCs: If you remember any claims to your project, please enter them again into the MW.
For readers:
* If you have already completed your recording and it received a PL OK, please reupload the file again and mention in your post that it was PL OK. Make sure you upload the correct file to help your DPL!
* If your file has not received any PL notes yet, please also reupload your file and state that there were no PL notes yet.
* If there were PL notes and you remember them - please fix the file accordingly and reupload the fixed file only. Please post which fixes you have done to help your DPL.
* If you claimed a section, but have not yet recorded and/or submitted it, but intend to do so, please let me or the BC know and We will reinstate your claim before Weassign it to someone else.
* If you have deleted your file, then maybe your DPL has a copy - please post in the thread and ask if she/he could upload it for you. If this is not possible, you will have to rerecord (or relinquish your claim if you don't want that).
For DPLs: If you have stored your PL notes, please post them in the thread again. If you don't have them, and you don't remember if a file was PL OK, please also post.
We want to get things fixed as soon as we can, but there is also a fair bit of work to do because our volunteers are so productive and have made a lot of progress on a lot of projects over the last 4 weeks! So, please be patient if it takes folks (me in particular) a bit to respond to any questions or do any of the tasks that are on my plate. Remember everyone - including MCs, BCs and DPLS - is a volunteer and has life outside LV.

This is frustrating for everyone, and thankfully is very rare. We just need to pick up the pieces the best we can.

Thank you.
Lynne
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote:No one has forgotten my Second Nun, I hope. :lol:
how could we ever forget your Nun ;)

here is Mosada and the Samaritan, PL ok as well, I believe:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mosada_mosada_yeats.mp3