COMPLETE Perfect Behavior: A Guide by Donald Stewart -mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Chapters 4 and 6 are PL OK, and beautifully read!
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

Chapter 5 is ready for proofing at last! :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/perfectbehaviour_05_stewart_128kb.mp3
Runtime: 10:46
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

An important message for all volunteers on this project:

As you may have noticed, our servers were reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. Unfortunately, the failure was massive - we have not succeeded to recover any of the data since September 15th...

We have a recovery plan, and we need your help. There is a post that covers all types of projects over here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62490

Specifically for this project, I can tell that there was activity in the forums since September 15. Can’t tell exactly what . . . but we probably have a few things to do to get this project brought current again. Here are the instructions for projects with activity since September 15th:

We are very sorry, but all files uploaded after September 15, and all changes to the database and the forum (including PL notes) have been lost and cannot be retrieved.

For BCs: If you remember any claims to your project, please enter them again into the MW.
For readers:
* If you have already completed your recording and it received a PL OK, please reupload the file again and mention in your post that it was PL OK. Make sure you upload the correct file to help your DPL!
* If your file has not received any PL notes yet, please also reupload your file and state that there were no PL notes yet.
* If there were PL notes and you remember them - please fix the file accordingly and reupload the fixed file only. Please post which fixes you have done to help your DPL.
* If you have deleted your file, then maybe your DPL has a copy - please post in the thread and ask if she/he could upload it for you. If this is not possible, you will have to rerecord (or relinquish your claim if you don't want that).
For DPLs: If you have stored your PL notes, please post them in the thread again. If you don't have them, and you don't remember if a file was PL OK, please also post.
We want to get things fixed as soon as we can, but there is also a fair bit of work to do because our volunteers are so productive and have made a lot of progress on a lot of projects over the last 4 weeks! So, please be patient if it takes folks (me in particular) a bit to respond to any questions or do any of the tasks that are on my plate.

MaryAnn
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

Hi there~
I haven't uploaded any files since August, I think, but I do remember posting about not being available last month and this month.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you. I only knew that you had posted, no idea if it was to check in or to post files. So glad that nothing is missing.

Thank you for checking in!

MaryAnn
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

Hi there~
A quick update: I've recorded a chapter, but it's going to take me a bit longer to edit.

Happy new year!
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

Correspondence and Invitations is up! And it's a long one - 37:52. Happy PLing!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/perfectbehaviour_08_stewart_128kb.mp3
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

I've been away for a while - my computer broke and I only just got it repaired. I've recorded chapter 3 and am editing it now, so expect it up in the next few days! :)
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Great! Thanks for the update.
MaryAnn
Stellalune

Post by Stellalune »

Chapter 3! https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/perfectbehaviour_03_stewart_128kb.mp3
Runtime - 22:45.

Only three chapters to go! I'm going to try to knock them out by September. :)

Edit: Oops, four. September is still the goal, though!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks for the update!
MaryAnn
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Section III is PL OK! Sorry it has taken so long to do any PL'ing--life has been extraordinarily busy!
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

First, allow me to say that I think your reading is exquisite--very expressive and vivid, with verbal nuances that really do justice to this book. I was especially impressed with the way you read of the proper holding of babies in Sec. III. I was PL'ing it last night, and I felt that I was on the journey with our hypothetical traveler.

However, I'm afraid I will have to relinquish my DPL claim on this project. I seem to have bitten off a bit more than I could chew here on LV and, while I'll continue doing some sporadic recording and proof-listening here, life has become quite busy lately. Enjoy recording the rest of this book--I'm sure other listeners will enjoy especially your reading style as much as I have!
Bethesda Lily

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you for letting us know Bethesda Lily. I'll remove you as PL.

Stellalune, I'll post an advert for a new DPL as I see a couple of chapters in the MW which are ready for PL.

MaryAnn
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Can I DPL, please? :)
Kathrine