Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you :)
Carolin
jburlinson

Post by jburlinson »

Luisooo wrote:You´re welcome Carolin :) Here it is

El Rey Lear - Edmundo - A ti naturaleza, mi deidad suprema (I wrote it wrong initially, in case you can change it in the magic window, it also is naturaleza, nor natureleza)
http://uploads.librivox.org/carolin/sm12_atinaturalezadeidadsuprema_lam_128kb.mp3

• Name of the play, act #, scene #: El Rey Lear, Act. 1 Scene 2
• Name of the Monologue (usually the first lines) and character speaking: A ti naturaleza, mi deidad suprema - Edmundo
• Language : Spanish
• Translator, if applicable (birth year - death year): A. Blanco Prieto
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): https://archive.org/stream/dramashamlet00shakgoog#page/n10/mode/2up
• Length in mm:ss : 01:54
Wow. I'm glad I suggested it. Great job! PL OK. It sure would be good to do an entire King Lear in Spanish.

Thanks.
John Burlinson
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you john!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

we have some bit rate problems so cataloging has to wait until the evening..
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on the catalog page for this project: http://librivox.org/shakespeare-monologues-collection-vol-12-by-william-shakespeare/

thank you all :thumbs:
Carolin
Luisooo

Post by Luisooo »

jburlinson wrote:
Luisooo wrote:You´re welcome Carolin :) Here it is

El Rey Lear - Edmundo - A ti naturaleza, mi deidad suprema (I wrote it wrong initially, in case you can change it in the magic window, it also is naturaleza, nor natureleza)
http://uploads.librivox.org/carolin/sm12_atinaturalezadeidadsuprema_lam_128kb.mp3

• Name of the play, act #, scene #: El Rey Lear, Act. 1 Scene 2
• Name of the Monologue (usually the first lines) and character speaking: A ti naturaleza, mi deidad suprema - Edmundo
• Language : Spanish
• Translator, if applicable (birth year - death year): A. Blanco Prieto
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): https://archive.org/stream/dramashamlet00shakgoog#page/n10/mode/2up
• Length in mm:ss : 01:54
Wow. I'm glad I suggested it. Great job! PL OK. It sure would be good to do an entire King Lear in Spanish.

Thanks.
Huge thanks a lot again John for your words and for confirming the PL was OK again.
Luisooo

Post by Luisooo »

Carolin wrote:This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on the catalog page for this project: http://librivox.org/shakespeare-monologues-collection-vol-12-by-william-shakespeare/

thank you all :thumbs:
Thanks a lot Carolin! :)

Just to remind you that I wrote the last monologue name wrong, in case you can change it now that everything has been uploaded.

It is "A ti naturaleza..." instead of "A ti natureleza..." An a instead of an e for the third vowel of the word.

Thanks!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

fixed! sorry for not spotting this, i dont speak spanish :oops:
Carolin
Luisooo

Post by Luisooo »

Carolin wrote:fixed! sorry for not spotting this, i dont speak spanish :oops:
Nothing to apologize about :) This might happen, and it was just a single letter.

Thanks a lot!!
livia

Post by livia »

Hello, Carolin! :)

I like Shakespeare Monologues Collection :clap: .
On Wikisource.ro I found scanned some plays by William Shakespeare translated by Ştefan Octavian Iosif (1875 - 1913), but the text could not be used for a LibriVox recording because the source of the text is not specified (edition year and the publication).

For Multilingual Short Works Collection, I would like to record in the future two or three monologues of characters from Schiller's plays, translated by Iacob Negruzzi. Some books by Iacob Negruzzi, published before 1922, are scanned on Archive.org.
 For these recordings (Schiller monologues), please allow me to use the Romanian translation of the LibriVox disclaimer, intro / outro, from your first post at Shakespeare Monologues Collection vol.12 (Multilingual):

''to the beginning of your recording:
START of recording (Intro)
"[Title of Monologue] by [character] from [Play title, act, scene] by Friedrich Schiller, translated by Iacob Negruzzi, read in [language] for Librivox DOT org, [by [your name]]."
Then read the monologue.
END of recording
At the end of the section, say:
"End of [Title of Monologue] from [Play title, act, scene]. This recording is in the public domain"
If you wish, say:
"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"

Thank you,

Livia
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi livia, sounds great! it will be amazing to have more romanian language recordings in the catalogue!

for details about the recording, please talk to the coordinator over at the multilingual short works collection. they can tell you what the requirements are for that project :) thank you!
Carolin
livia

Post by livia »

Indeed, before I start these recordings, I will ask Nastya, who is BC of the msw collection.

Thanks, Carolin! :)