[complet] Figures of Several Centuries by Arthur Symons - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8451
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 5:09 am
Location: in the sun

Post by kathrinee » March 14th, 2016, 8:37 pm

jk124 wrote:
All five sections assigned. I think those links dropped off, Sheila :)
In a properly ordered universe (if the new edited files have exactly the same filename as the old ones, that had PL notes), the MW is uploaded automatically. Yup, I know, we don't call it "magic" for nothing :wink: So you can just mark it Ready for Spot PL, and the DPL will listen :)
Kathrine

jk124
Posts: 150
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 5:26 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by jk124 » March 14th, 2016, 11:17 pm

pnagami wrote:Oops sorry, Baudelaire is covered!
Pam
You're welcome to any of the other sections, Pam.
sheilablunt wrote:I've just uploaded section 24 which is 34:27 min. long. I looked up the pronunciation for Huysmans and discovered there are two versions, the Dutch and the French so I used the French. Hope that is ok.
Also I resent the corrected sections 27 abd 28 last week and see that they haven't been PL yet If you didn't receive them I can upload again. Thanks
Sheila


https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_24_symons_128kb.mp3 32.31 KB Clear
Thanks for that section Sheila. Apologies for not marking the others as ready for spot PL.
Josh

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » March 15th, 2016, 5:32 am

jk124 wrote:
pnagami wrote:Oops sorry, Baudelaire is covered!
Pam
You're welcome to any of the other sections, Pam.
sheilablunt wrote:I've just uploaded section 24 which is 34:27 min. long. I looked up the pronunciation for Huysmans and discovered there are two versions, the Dutch and the French so I used the French. Hope that is ok.
Also I resent the corrected sections 27 abd 28 last week and see that they haven't been PL yet If you didn't receive them I can upload again. Thanks
Sheila


https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_24_symons_128kb.mp3 32.31 KB Clear
Thanks for that section Sheila. Apologies for not marking the others as ready for spot PL.

Sheila
March 15, 2016
FROM mlee
RE: Section 28 Walter Pater I and Section 29 Walter Pater II

Thank you for making changes and resending. Could you listen again to:

Section 28 .34 I still hear a cough
Section 29 1.43 I still hear a ding
5.17 Thank you changing 1988 to 1888
13.35 Thank you for changing the "I always say so...."

mlee

AdeleP98
Posts: 14
Joined: March 14th, 2016, 9:48 am

Post by AdeleP98 » March 15th, 2016, 6:33 am

I'll read all of Ibsen!!! Pleaseee:):)

pnagami
Posts: 5937
Joined: July 15th, 2015, 6:42 am
Location: California, USA

Post by pnagami » March 15th, 2016, 6:54 am

Thank you, mlee. May I please read Section 19, Léon Cladel?

Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » March 15th, 2016, 8:55 am

AdeleP98 wrote:I'll read all of Ibsen!!! Pleaseee:):)
March 15, 2016
FROM mlee

Section 20 Hendrik Ibsen Assigned to Adele
Section 21 Hendrik Ibsen Assigned to Adele
Section 22 Hendrik Ibsen Assigned to Adele
Section 23 Hendrik Ibsen Assigned to Adele

Thank you Adele for your 4 section request. This is a large, important work of 9,265 words and I think you are going to enjoy every word.

mlee

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » March 15th, 2016, 8:58 am

pnagami wrote:Thank you, mlee. May I please read Section 19, Léon Cladel?

Pam
March 15, 2016
FROM mlee

Section 19 Leon Cladel assigned to Pamela

Thank you for your request.

mlee

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8451
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 5:09 am
Location: in the sun

Post by kathrinee » March 15th, 2016, 11:52 am

mlee wrote:
March 15, 2016
FROM mlee

Section 19 Leon Cladel assigned to Pamela

Thank you for your request.

mlee
I've sent you a PM, mlee :)
Kathrine

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » March 15th, 2016, 5:41 pm

kathrinee wrote:
mlee wrote:
March 15, 2016
FROM mlee

Section 19 Leon Cladel assigned to Pamela

Thank you for your request.

mlee
I've sent you a PM, mlee :)
kathrinee - thank you for clarification. please extend my apologies to josh. please correct my assignment posts so the readers are not confused.

mlee

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8451
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 5:09 am
Location: in the sun

Post by kathrinee » March 15th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Don't worry, mlee, it is all good :)
Kathrine

jk124
Posts: 150
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 5:26 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by jk124 » March 16th, 2016, 6:46 am

mlee wrote:
kathrinee - thank you for clarification. please extend my apologies to josh. please correct my assignment posts so the readers are not confused.

mlee
No harm done ;)
Josh

catrose
Posts: 3004
Joined: April 13th, 2012, 2:29 pm
Location: Narnia! No wait...That's not PD...
Contact:

Post by catrose » March 16th, 2016, 7:49 am

Hi :)
Could I claim the last section - Welsh Poetry?
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!

pnagami
Posts: 5937
Joined: July 15th, 2015, 6:42 am
Location: California, USA

Post by pnagami » March 16th, 2016, 7:57 am

"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » March 16th, 2016, 12:20 pm

pnagami wrote:Here is Section 19:

09:06

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/figures_19_symons_128kb.mp3

My best,

Pam
March 16, 2016

Section 19 LÉON CLADEL is PL OK

Pam: your French is, I predict, something more than 1 year of high school French. It is excellent in every way.

pnagami
Posts: 5937
Joined: July 15th, 2015, 6:42 am
Location: California, USA

Post by pnagami » March 16th, 2016, 12:50 pm

Thank you! You are very kind.
Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson

Post Reply