COMPLETE Woodstock by Sir Walter Scott -rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Tom
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
rosalinger

Post by rosalinger »

I love Sir Walter Scott!! I recently read Ivanhoe entirely out loud to my husband and we just LOVED it.

Can I read chapters 14 and 15? I might try to do more but I stick with this for now. I just recently had to switch from my old Macbook Pro to an Acer Chromebook and I'm not sure what audio recording and editing software I can use on it. If anyone reading this has a suggestion, I'm all ears!! I posted in the Help/Advice board but so far, no one has answered.

Thanks!!
Lyndsey Anderson
“Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.”
Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Lyndsey,
of course. 14 and 15 are all yours. Have fun.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
tbragg

Post by tbragg »

Well, I am excited by this project!

Lyndsey, as a professor who has taught Ivanhoe several times to some often pouting students, let me tell you that your enthusiasm is gratifying. Welcome aboard!

Tom
tbragg

Post by tbragg »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you so much, Tom. Hope you enjoy the book. Would you like to continue with 19-21?
tbragg

Post by tbragg »

I will hold off of taking more right now, but I'm going to keep monitoring the thread. If you still need readers in a month or so, I will be glad to chip in some more.

Tom
psimonin

Post by psimonin »

May I claim Chapters 16, 17 and 18?

-Paul Simonin
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Welcome aboard. All yours. Have fun.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Preface and Chapter 10 are PL OK.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapters 11 and 12 are PL OK.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 13 is PL OK!
Rachel

psimonin

Post by psimonin »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you ever so much. Hope you had fun. Would you like to continuue with sections 23-25?
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Just a note on the filenames. The number in the filename is the Section number, regardless of the chapter number. So for these, the numbers are 19, 20, 21.
Please wait for any proof-listening notes from our proof-listener, and if any re-upload is needed, you can use the correct filenames. Otherwise, if everything is PL OK and you don't need to re-upload, I can do the renaming in the system ;)

Later: I actually went ahead and did the renaming so I don't forget later :oops: , so the recordings can be found at these links:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/woodstock_19_scott_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/woodstock_20_scott_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/woodstock_21_scott_128kb.mp3